Power Ranger Online Message Board

Power Ranger Online Message Board (powerrangersonline.com/index.php)
-   Power Rangers General Discussion (powerrangersonline.com/forumdisplay.php?f=45)
-   -   Wierd dream I had last night (powerrangersonline.com/showthread.php?t=8145)

PRangerX 10/31/17 05:47 PM

Wierd dream I had last night

I had a dream that I was watching the Patriots in the Super Bowl. But it was like I was watching the new Power Rangers movie, or my own version of it. It was like my mind was confused lol.

Kameron Poe 10/31/17 05:54 PM

Re: Wierd dream I had last night

That is a pretty weird dream.

Zabitan 10/31/17 06:44 PM

Was it like the Patriots were dressed as the Power Rangers from the new movie?

PRangerX 11/01/17 12:29 AM

No, the weird part was that it was the Movie Power Rangers going up against some other threat. Which included some evil Green Ranger who was the daughter of the former good green ranger. But my dream also pretty perceived it like the Super Bowl. But no football was really played. Very odd dream. I also perceived it that I watched the fourth quarter. And watching the game's earlier part later. But it waa no football game and was Power Rangers stuff.

MattEmily 11/01/17 12:32 AM

that's not a weird dream or even a wierd dream I'd call that a very bizarre one :D

Zabitan 11/01/17 12:56 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by PRangerX (Post 68286)
No, the weird part was that it was the Movie Power Rangers going up against some other threat. Which included some evil Green Ranger who was the daughter of the former good green ranger. But my dream also pretty perceived it like the Super Bowl. But no football was really played. Very odd dream. I also perceived it that I watched the fourth quarter. And watching the game's earlier part later. But it waa no football game and was Power Rangers stuff.

I see still sounds cool though.

Reminds me of what I think a sequel to the new movie would be like.

PRangerX 11/01/17 08:13 AM

What waa your idea?

Yeah Matt, it was one of those bizzare dreams that only make sense to your subconscious lol.

Captain Codfish 11/01/17 08:14 AM

I have wierd dreams like that sometimes. Never about Power Rangers.

Zabitan 11/01/17 10:56 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by PRangerX (Post 68289)
What waa your idea?

Yeah Matt, it was one of those bizzare dreams that only make sense to your subconscious lol.

I guess for a while there I thought maybe it was like this one dream I had where my local high school basketball league had this gimmick where sometimes teams would dress up as popular characters.

And at the height of Power Rangers popularity they would dress up as different versions of the Power Rangers or VR Troopers.