Power Ranger Online Message Board

Power Ranger Online Message Board (powerrangersonline.com/index.php)
-   Power Rangers General Discussion (powerrangersonline.com/forumdisplay.php?f=45)
-   -   How many Alpha Robots were there ? (powerrangersonline.com/showthread.php?t=5295)

Victim 0 11/08/14 06:04 PM

How many Alpha Robots were there ?

I started to watch power ranger from power rangers in space. I was watching some reruns lately in one ep they can him alhpa 5 and in one ep tey call him alpha 6 whats gonig on ?

MegaRed 11/08/14 06:04 PM

Re: How many Alpha Robots were there ?

Learn to spell.

ForeverBlue 11/08/14 06:05 PM

Yeah, his post was confusing.

PurpleWindRangr 11/08/14 06:07 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by timbojill (Post 47553)
I started to watch power ranger from power rangers in space. I was watching some reruns lately in one ep they can him alhpa 5 and in one ep tey call him alpha 6 whats gonig on ?

From the start of Mighty Morphin' Power Rangers until the beginning of Power Rangers Turbo there was Alpha 5. From Turbo until Lost Galaxy there was Alpha 6 and in the "Forever Red" episode of Wild Force there was Alpha 7.

The Avenging Angel 11/08/14 06:09 PM

I think at least seven, provided that 5 was w/ Zordon, 6 w/ Dmitria, and supposedly 7 was w/ Andros and co. and the Red Ranger mission to destroy Serpentera. So at least 6 or 7.

Alpha models have probaby been around since Zordon established his Command Center on Earth so many, many years ago.

ForeverBlue 11/08/14 06:10 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by blackbird_1.0l (Post 47557)
Alpha models have probaby been around since Zordon established his Command Center on Earth so many, many years ago.

Where did you hear that from? I don't recall that.

RitoRevolto 11/08/14 06:11 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Titaniumblue (Post 47558)
Where did you hear that from? I don't recall that.

Just supposing it's a fanfic thing that is probably true.

ForeverBlue 11/08/14 06:11 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by RitoRevolto (Post 47559)
Just supposing it's a fanfic thing that is probably true.

He probably got it from that then.

ZeoGoldRanger 11/08/14 06:12 PM

There was an old alpha robot underneath the command center in the later episodes of season 3 mmpr. You saw it when rito and goldar had the bomb placing it underneath before they stole the zeo crystal.

ForeverBlue 11/08/14 06:13 PM

Ah yes, remember that one before. That was in in the first episode of Zeo though..:D Zordon probably had that one before Alpha 5. Might have been a prototype for Alpha 5 that didn't function well before making an actual Alpha 5 or it could be an Alpha 4. Who knows. The first 3 alphas might have been from Eltar before Zordon came to Earth.