Power Ranger Online Message Board

Power Ranger Online Message Board (powerrangersonline.com/index.php)
-   Power Rangers Online Feedback And Requests (powerrangersonline.com/forumdisplay.php?f=57)
-   -   Enter the Raven (powerrangersonline.com/showthread.php?t=2147)

RavenX 01/30/07 01:57 PM

Enter the Raven

Hey everyone. I'm Greg. But, everyone calls me Raven or Rae. As you may know I'm the Original RavenX from the old forum. I'm African America. 6'2. I'm a fighter in MMA with a record of 14 wins 2 loses and 1 draw. A black belt in 3 forms of matial arts. I'm a writer mostly poetry. I'm am going to school for computer networking, soon I will but a Tech. I love computers!! :D Video games, art and Anime. I love prowrestling mostly Japanese, TNA and ROH. WWE annoys me these days. haha I have a beautiful blonde wife named Abagail who you all know as Isis. *gasp* Yeah Isis is my wife. lol She's gonna kill me when she sees this. :lol: If you want to know more about me just ask me. Later good people. 8)

~The RaVeN~

The Eye of Isis 01/30/07 02:14 PM

:shock: You told. You're right you are soooo dead when I get home. hahaha :lol:

.:Isis:.

DarkMan 01/31/07 12:24 PM

ok you two if there is to be death you two are gonna have to take it outside the forums we need no bloodshed here

The Eye of Isis 01/31/07 12:37 PM

hahaha. I know Travis. I was kiding. I'm too young to be a widow. :)

greywolf 02/01/07 03:31 AM

:lol: Bad Move Raven you never reveal someone elses secrets.

DarkMan 02/01/07 08:52 AM

very much true now can you two work this out outside the forums please lol :?

RavenX 02/01/07 09:40 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by greywolf
:lol: Bad Move Raven you never reveal someone elses secrets.

You're telling me. We settled it. And it results in her and my money and a mall. lol I just didn't want to hide it from you all anymore. Had enough of that from Inubis and Horace. :roll:

~RaVeN~

DarkMan 02/01/07 12:32 PM

rae how do horace and anubis know about me im just so curious that i have a so called fan club j/k about the fan club but i dont know them but how do they know me with me and my memory it's just so hard to pick up where i left off with people

RavenX 02/01/07 07:36 PM

They were members of the New Paradigm. They know everyone. THey watch everything. They were also members of the original forums just like you and me.

~RaVeN~

Razi 02/01/07 09:15 PM

Great intro :)

-Razi