Power Ranger Online Message Board

Power Ranger Online Message Board (powerrangersonline.com/index.php)
-   Power Rangers General Discussion (powerrangersonline.com/forumdisplay.php?f=45)
-   -   Samurai Sentai Shinkenger (powerrangersonline.com/showthread.php?t=579)

Kamen Rider DiEnd 07/29/09 01:57 AM

Samurai Sentai Shinkenger

Along with Kamen Rider Decade (Soon to lead into Kamen Rider Double), The Super Sentai series, Samurai Sentai Shinkenger, airs on the "Super Hero Time!" Block on TV-Asahi.

Now then, I've watched Shinkenger for quite a while now (Only up to Episode 21, but I plan to rectify that soon). So then, what are your thoughts about the 33rd installment in the Sentai Series?

( P.S.: Genta is awesome. :) )

PrimoPiccolo 07/29/09 06:24 AM

I love it. We finally get a Samurai series, and it's modern-day kiddie fare mixed with plenty of eastern culture to remain faithful to the source concept.

I am literally salivating at the impending Super Shinkenger.

mbozzo 11/05/09 08:58 PM

I'm just sad that it won't be coming to America, even if as a Power Rangers series. :(

leapyear29 01/01/10 04:23 AM

it looks a tad cheesy, but no where near the level cheesiness of Power Rangers. And I liked Power Rangers when I was little, so go Super Sentai! :D

Ignis 01/01/10 12:54 PM

The only series of PR that I ever got into was Dino Thunder. It had the best theme song and plot, but still like all other seasons of PR, I watched it because I thought it was funny. I don't like PR that much anymore. Kamen Rider is way cooler.