Power Ranger Online Message Board

Power Ranger Online Message Board (powerrangersonline.com/index.php)
-   Power Rangers General Discussion (powerrangersonline.com/forumdisplay.php?f=45)
-   -   Ranger Black (powerrangersonline.com/showthread.php?t=7768)

Disney Ranger 02/27/17 09:41 PM

Re: Ranger Black

I just don't see Disney ever allowing this to air. Even if they didn't know about it. I am surprised RPM was allowed to be made post apocalyptic in the first place. I can't fathom why Disney just gave up on the franchise after an otherwise great run?

Saban Fan 02/27/17 09:41 PM

The franchise was always better of with Saban.

Hexagon Ranger 02/27/17 09:43 PM

Its just a total shame the Disney invovlement ultimately cost us Hexagon NS.

Lion Tamer Org 02/28/17 04:19 PM

Not really. It would be been a very bad idea. I don't think it would have done long term damage. But the ending would have hurt RPM.

Smarty Pants Rose 03/12/17 07:56 PM

The concept for this seems so far fetched. I have a hard time believing that they would have
gone through with this. It would have been heavily revised.

Zeo Power 03/13/17 04:11 PM

The whole thing sounds like a bad soap oprah.

Trini Fan 03/13/17 08:19 PM

RPM wasn't very good. But this would have made it the worst season ever. That ending would have been terrible. I can't believe they ever would have released an episode like that. Even if Eddie was still in charge.

Adam White Tiger 03/14/17 01:20 AM

It would be cool if they somehow had Adam end up leading a team of Rangers from our world to help the RPM Rangers fighting evil Dillion.

Bandora's Ghost 03/14/17 01:33 AM

I don't see them doing a team up for the finale. I was pretty disappointed with the finale we got. As it seemed pretty convenient on the Rangers were able to defeat Venjix. The whole deletion thing made no sense. Dillon was saved way too easily. The finale didn't hold up to the rest of the season. "Ranger Black" would have been much better and would have matches the greatness of the rest of the season. As well as take the whole season to a new level. It would have made RPM the most well written season of Power Rangers. Instead it falls short because of the finale we got.

White Spandex Rules 03/14/17 10:53 AM

I can't see them having a Ranger go bad and stay that way. They wouldn't even let Trent stay bad for as long as they originally wanted in DinoThunder.