Power Ranger Online Message Board

Power Ranger Online Message Board (powerrangersonline.com/index.php)
-   Power Rangers General Discussion (powerrangersonline.com/forumdisplay.php?f=45)
-   -   Is there A PRU RPM? (powerrangersonline.com/showthread.php?t=7653)

Green Scorpion Ranger 12/22/16 09:49 PM

Is there A PRU RPM?

Do the RPM Rangers have counterparts in the PRU? Is there an RPM team in the PRU?

Lord Vrak 12/22/16 09:56 PM

Re: Is there A PRU RPM?

No the Ranger's doubles would be spread out throughout the world. And there would be no Venjix Virus. Since it would have wiped everything out already. I do think Corinth City will be transported to the real PRU.

Inner Senshi 12/23/16 08:40 PM

It would make sense. Even if the team is a little different. Obviously their backstories will be.

Goldar's Revenge 12/23/16 08:49 PM

Most likely..Venjix just wouldn't yave conquered the world. It probably would have felt more like Power Rangers if the series was about this team.

Red Lightstar Ranger 12/23/16 11:33 PM

I don't see why not. We have seen so many Ranger teams. And the RPMU isn't much different from the regular PRU untiil Venjix took over.

Galaxy Forever 12/24/16 12:05 AM

I don't think so. I think the events of the RPMU would have had to happen to have an RPM like team in the PRU.

Revenge of the UAE 12/24/16 03:10 PM

No RPM is its own universe and has no counterparts. It was a great story and doesn't need to be part of the main PRU.

Powermaster 12/24/16 03:48 PM

It doesn't matter if its different. They could still have counterparts in the regular PR Universe.

Byron Stinger 12/24/16 07:31 PM

I don't see why not. Many things are possible in the PR multiverse.

Destiny Defeated 12/24/16 07:35 PM

I think its pretty likely. It would be interesting to see what the Rangers would be like in a normal world.