Power Ranger Online Message Board

Power Ranger Online Message Board (powerrangersonline.com/index.php)
-   Power Rangers General Discussion (powerrangersonline.com/forumdisplay.php?f=45)
-   -   Rita's Son (powerrangersonline.com/showthread.php?t=8580)

PRFan4Ever 02/04/18 12:42 AM

Rita's Son

If I get cast on the show,I would like my character to be Rita' s son. It would make for a cool storyline.

MattEmily 02/04/18 01:08 AM

Re: Rita's Son

it wouldn't be up to you since the Producer would've already made the character sure they might allow you a little leeway with how you act as the character but not much.

if you wanted to be on the show then you would audition like any normal person and if you get a part then you have to take whatever part they offer you otherwise you'll be seen as a selfish fan who only wants it his way or no way. The show isn't Burger King you can't have it your way.

PRFan4Ever 02/04/18 08:30 AM

Well I figured when I audition, I could give them my idea. i'll bring my own script.

Massive Ego 02/04/18 08:33 AM

"Thats not how this works! That's not how any of this works!"

A Gia To Remember 02/04/18 09:20 AM

I don't think they would create Rita's Son for a Ranger Character now. They already created Thrax.

Maligore 02/04/18 09:29 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by A Gia To Remember (Post 73734)
I don't think they would create Rita's Son for a Ranger Character now. They already created Thrax.

Saban probably would have been as cheap as Disney was with Thrax.

Cameron Sensei 02/04/18 10:10 AM

It would be more likely to see the villians use a more current villian like Lothor.

MattEmily 02/04/18 11:25 AM

probably not Lothor since his suit is probably too old by now but a more recent villain yes that would be possible

Zabitan 02/04/18 10:52 PM

I've thought about being a voice actor just so I could play a monster but that's it.

A Gia To Remember 02/04/18 11:07 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Zabitan (Post 73760)
I've thought about being a voice actor just so I could play a monster but that's it.

Thaat would be an interesting job.