Power Ranger Online Message Board

Power Ranger Online Message Board (powerrangersonline.com/index.php)
-   Power Rangers Modern Archives (powerrangersonline.com/forumdisplay.php?f=82)
-   -   Return of the Green Ranger (powerrangersonline.com/showthread.php?t=3056)

Pe 01/12/11 01:38 PM

Return of the Green Ranger

In MMPR episode return of the green ranger- how do they explain the green ranger powers being revitalised somehow?

PRangerX 01/12/11 01:38 PM

They don't really explain it explicitly. Evil Tommy is able to morph with good Tommy. The Wizard makes a power coin appear and gives it to him while he is morphed. So evil Tommy could enter the Command Center.

Some fans think it was some of the energy that Rita took from the Green Coin. Its possible that it was jut another of the Wizard's allusions. Remember he had the power to make anything real.

PeasAndCorn 01/12/11 01:39 PM

It's possibly an illusion. Though I'd imagine the writers didn't have much time to think of these sorts of explanations since they had to write so many scripts each season.

psychic ranger 01/12/11 01:39 PM

He may have been made with it.

MattEmily 08/12/12 02:44 PM

Re: Return of the Green Ranger

I agree with PRangerX.

I do believe the Green Ranger's powers were a result of the Wizard's powers because he had the ability to make anything become a reality. His only assignment however was to target the White Ranger so he just wanted it to be one-on-one for whatever reason.