Power Ranger Online Message Board

Power Ranger Online Message Board (powerrangersonline.com/index.php)
-   Power Rangers Online Archives (powerrangersonline.com/forumdisplay.php?f=23)
-   -   dumbest team (powerrangersonline.com/showthread.php?t=1333)

go galactic 03/13/02 12:27 PM

dumbest team

which team was the dumbest ?
zeo rangers - just dumb and pretty who couldnt do anything without billy or zordon
turbo rangers- justin is what made the rangers at peak of dumbness
lost galaxy rangers- with no mentors how did they made it all the way to the lost galaxy
lightspeed rescue - dumb and dumber - they were all clones of the human unmorphed lg rangers, the dumbest thing that was said in LS was when carter saw those LS cycles,and he said : what are they

Cross My Line 03/17/02 10:21 AM

It depends what context you're putting dumb in. If its personal opinion then theres really gonna be no definite answer.

If its dumb as in how stupid, the Turbo team was hardly dumb. Justin was a child genius, and was smarter than seemingly any of the other Rangers.

I would give dumbest team to the LR Rangers. They reeked of stupidity

go galactic 03/17/02 10:29 AM

super genius my bum!!
that fact was just a background for him talking about ranger troubles and recivieng wrist comunicator messages with the rangers at the highscool
the lr was plain stupid,none of the rangers had a intelligance using background like billy(inventor) and kendrix(scintist)

Cross My Line 03/17/02 10:30 AM

Now you're just basing this on how they had to write things to make it flow a bit more smoothly.

If you take the storylines for what they were, Turbo had one of the smartest teams around.

go galactic 03/17/02 10:48 AM

i am talking about being dumb as rangers in duty

Cross My Line 03/17/02 11:52 AM

In other words, personal opinion. Not actually basing it on what each team did.

Poweranimals 05/23/02 04:29 AM

Go Go Tristianity Rangers...

psychic ranger 01/16/11 11:01 AM

Turbo Dimitra was stupid and Alpha 6 voice was annoying