Power Ranger Online Message Board

Power Ranger Online Message Board (powerrangersonline.com/index.php)
-   Power Rangers General Discussion (powerrangersonline.com/forumdisplay.php?f=45)
-   -   Is the whole world rangerly active? (powerrangersonline.com/showthread.php?t=5371)

cobaltorangeranger 11/11/14 11:09 AM

Is the whole world rangerly active?

As we follow each season's group of rangers, do you think there are other rangers, in other parts of the world that we don't know about?

And what about past rangers BEFORE Mighty Morphin? Do you think there were a lot?

MattEmily 11/11/14 01:30 PM

Re: Is the whole world rangerly active?

It is always possible.

I mean we never knew about the Alien Rangers beforehand and the same for Trey, Phantom, Andros and Zhane.

PRangerX 11/12/14 12:01 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by cobaltorangeranger (Post 47846)
As we follow each season's group of rangers, do you think there are other rangers, in other parts of the world that we don't know about?

And what about past rangers BEFORE Mighty Morphin? Do you think there were a lot?

There probably have been a lot of Ranger teams we dont know about. A lot of Ranger teams we do know about were active around Forever Red. Some seem to think this wasnt the case around DinoThunder. Of course we know the team in Once A Ranger still have their powers.

MattEmily 12/15/14 02:32 PM

Indeed and now with the Legendary Battle we can now say that everyone has gotten their powers back so it's likely everyone is back to being active but whether that's truly the case or not we can't really say for certain even though we can say for certain that they do have their powers back.

We can assume Andros is likely regularly active since he was a Space guy and that was just something that he was best at.

We can assume Lightspeed is still working even if they don't have the Aquabase anymore.
We know Time Force is still active and we can say both Eric and Wes are still in the past.

PRangerX 12/15/14 03:50 PM

For all we know Lightspeed built a new Aqua Base by now or something else to act as a base of operation.

Captain Codfish 12/15/14 03:51 PM

Yeah, saving the world probably gets you the budget for something like that.

Disney Ranger 12/15/14 04:03 PM

Speaking of the Aqua Base , reminds me of why I hated LR like most of the later Saban Seasons. Just don't like PR having a military theme. It should be about teenagers with attitude. I thought it.was silly for them to have that big huge base. As much as I dislike the sentai approach, they should just have used the GoGoV sibling route.

Turbo Guy 12/15/14 04:29 PM

I would like to think that the Turbo Rangers are still active. Especially since we saw TJ with his morpher in "Forever Red". Not to mention Justin's return in Space.

I would love to see Blake Foster return to the show as Turbo Blue. But thats not happening.

MattEmily 12/15/14 05:16 PM

Personally I don't believe the Turbo team is active since Justin is likely the only one that is still a Turbo Ranger. Carlos, Cassie, T.J. and Ashley are likely Space Rangers especially since Cassie and T.J. were shown to be Space Rangers in their Legendary Battle appearance.

Turbo Guy 12/15/14 07:34 PM

Good point