Power Ranger Online Message Board

Power Ranger Online Message Board (powerrangersonline.com/index.php)
-   Power Rangers Modern Archives (powerrangersonline.com/forumdisplay.php?f=82)
-   -   Operation Overdrive Zord (powerrangersonline.com/showthread.php?t=1224)

SkataPunkA7X 09/11/06 09:28 PM

Has anybody noticed that the Operation Overdrive Blue Ranger's zord looks almost exactly like Sky's from SPD?

Go to linearranger.com/MysticForce and find the link to his PROO site. Am I the only one seeing this?

Kamen Rider Decade 09/12/06 06:33 AM

Quote:

Originally posted by SkataPunkA7X@Sep 11 2006, 09:28 PM
Has anybody noticed that the Operation Overdrive Blue Ranger's zord looks almost exactly like Sky's from SPD?

Go to linearranger.com/MysticForce and find the link to his PROO site. Am I the only one seeing this?

It was desinged to look like that on purpose.

In fact here is a pictorial representation of the past beside its present incarnation:
http://i33.photobucket.com/albums/d5...esemblance.jpg

Ryu Dairenjaa 09/12/06 02:21 PM

I noticed those too!!, Except for the first 3 lines as I don't know what sentai those are (Excluding Boukenjaa)

Kamen Rider Decade 09/12/06 03:08 PM

Going in order from top to bottom and left to right
Boukengers
Not sure, as soon as Supersentai gets through renovating I could tell you
Boukenger villian, DaiRanger villian/Master Org (the DaiRanger villian was the influence behind Master Org's design, not character), Boukenger villian, Stratoforce Megazord (evil and non-evil forms)
Boukenger villian, Original Megazord, Boukenger villian, Circuit
BoukenRed with power up (anyone of the core 5 can use but only one at a time), MegaRed (Space Red) with a team power up from one of the Megaranger Movies, BoukenRed's Zord, Lightspeed Red's Zord
BoukenBlack's Zord, SPD Red's Zord, BoukenBlue's Zord, SPD Blue's Zord

Ryu Dairenjaa 09/12/06 03:18 PM

I knew most of those except the first 3 lines, who knew that that weenie that the one Boukenjaa villan is based on is a Gorma

SBaby 10/04/06 01:25 AM

I'm still trying to get past the fact that the megazord uses a pickaxe and a shovel as its main weapons...

But yeah... Now that you mention it, alot of them ARE based off earlier models... I picked up the blue ranger's vehicle right away, but I didn't even notice the red vehicle...

MattEmily 02/01/13 11:32 PM

Re: Operation Overdrive Zord

This was an interesting thing for Overdrive.

I do believe some of the monsters in Overdrive were also based on some of the previous zords. I recall the first monster Miratrix had said "Lock and dropped" because it was reference to the Ninja Storm line because the monster in question was based on 1 of the Ninja Storm zords.