Power Ranger Online Message Board

Power Ranger Online Message Board (powerrangersonline.com/index.php)
-   Power Rangers Modern Archives (powerrangersonline.com/forumdisplay.php?f=82)
-   -   Engine Sentai Go-onger Thread (powerrangersonline.com/showthread.php?t=2624)

red timeforce ranger 02/11/08 06:34 PM

Engine Sentai Go-onger Thread

who is going to watch ep 1 of gouonger?

Kamen Rider Decade 02/11/08 07:54 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by red timeforce ranger (Post 30474)
who is going to watch ep 1 of gouonger?

Who needs a lesson in the proper use of English language? When you write properly I will respond to it and learn to spell the name of the show.

PRangerX 02/11/08 08:33 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by The Virginian (Post 30476)
Who needs a lesson in the proper use of English language? When you write properly I will respond to it and learn to spell the name of the show.

I've actually seen that spelling used before though. In fact I have been confused to which spelling is right.

Kamen Rider Decade 02/12/08 10:58 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by PRangerX (Post 30479)
I've actually seen that spelling used before though. In fact I have been confused to which spelling is right.

It's Go-Onger.

The official website uses that when they use the romanized lettering.

http://www.toei.co.jp/tv/goonger/cast/img/red-org.jpg

red timeforce ranger 02/17/08 08:30 PM

open them is awsome and goon red chase goon blue and goon yellow fix hair

Kamen Rider Decade 02/17/08 08:41 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by red timeforce ranger (Post 30544)
open them is awsome and goon red chase goon blue and goon yellow fix hair

Translation into English: Opening theme is awesome. Go-OnRed chased Go-OnBlue and Go-OnYellow apparently fixed his/her own hair, fixed someone else's hair, or does it for a living.

bcr1 02/18/08 04:12 PM

i wait see ep 2 of goonger

Kamen Rider Decade 02/18/08 06:05 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by bcr1 (Post 30547)
i wait see ep 2 of goonger

I can't wait for you freaks to become intelligent and learn English though it is probably impossible.

red timeforce ranger 02/24/08 03:18 PM

now black & green join goongers and wait see black and green 's mechas

BLADEDGE 02/24/08 05:04 PM

I wonder when TV-Nihon Will Sub Them?

Kamen Rider Decade 02/24/08 07:02 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BLADEDGE (Post 30577)
I wonder when TV-Nihon Will Sub Them?

Go ask them. This is not their support forum. This place has nothing to do with them any shape or form.

PRangerX 02/24/08 09:35 PM

I don't think he actually expected us to give him an official answer.

Kamen Rider Decade 02/24/08 09:55 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by PRangerX (Post 30580)
I don't think he actually expected us to give him an official answer.

If he doesn't want a response he shouldn't type the question.

bcr1 03/05/08 07:04 PM

i watch goonger eps couple times and green & black are funny sometime and shovel monster is so appoying in ep 3

Sakura3 04/04/08 06:21 PM

Chapter 3 to Chapter 7 are on You Tube so I'll catch thoes up all the way to next Thursday to get ready for week 8. It'll be interesting to see what Disney does with it. I didn't bother to watch the previous 4 since I saw them on ABC and ABCF via the US episodes.

As for this one Bomper is starting to come off like Circuit in Power Rangers Time Force / Time Ranger. Only thing that bothers me is talking zords. Other than that this is actualy good. I hope I can catch Chapter 1 since I missed it.

PrimoPiccolo 04/04/08 09:53 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Simango
I didn't bother to watch the previous 4 since I saw them on ABC and ABCF via the US episodes.

Wait, you watched Go-onger via U.S. episodes?

Sakura3 04/05/08 02:45 PM

I plan to in 2009.

I also watched the previous shows vis the US versions.

I did however see the first two. I'll probably watch the rest on You Tube starting Monday and watch it in 2009 VIA ABC. This will be the first time comparing the two.

I like the idea of having both Green and Black together this time. But I wonder if we're going to get a new Machine Empire next year like we did with Power Rangers Zeo.

red timeforce ranger 04/05/08 04:24 PM

i hope see spanish talking carrygator in pr2009

Sakura3 04/07/08 08:52 PM

It seems we have another Red Rookie situation. Black Ranger thinks that about our new Red Ranger. Also Bomper is reminding me of Circuit in Time Ranger.

As for the Green and Black Rangers I'm due to see the debute of the new Zords next episode.

It seems like this Machine Empire is meaner than they were in Zeo. And about that Gator it's highly possible it'll turn up next year.

PrimoPiccolo 04/08/08 02:19 AM

Quote:

It seems like this Machine Empire is meaner than they were in Zeo.

They're not the Machine Empire. Go-onger's Bankizoku Gaiarc and Ohranger's Machine Empire Baranoia are completely unrelated.

red timeforce ranger 04/18/08 08:28 PM

goon blue saw his parter goes passed by him

Sakura3 04/19/08 01:02 PM

I saw #8 this morning. This is the first full one I've watched from #1.

I'm liking where this is going. I'm ready for episode 9 Subbed if somebody has that online. I'll watch it next week.

I'm getting annoyed by the whale and his Spanish bit.

Over all this series is a little wild.

With Gator now part of the team it's awesome to see a new Megazord combo.

As for the bad guys I wasn't surpprised to see a volcano themed baddie in the 8th GP. I wouldn't be a bit surprised if we get a global warming themed bad guy soon this year. And another who cauuses acid rain or even a 3rd one who causes tsunamis later. I bet we might.

KibaRenja 04/19/08 03:34 PM

Join Toku heroes united people

PrimoPiccolo 04/19/08 04:40 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by KibaRenja
Join Toku heroes united people

That's twice you're spamming your board outside its thread. One more time and you're banned.

KibaRenja 04/19/08 04:58 PM

I wouldn't spam if you'd just join my board.

Join today and you'll get a free Emma Lahana collection cd.

PrimoPiccolo 04/19/08 07:40 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by KibaRenja
I wouldn't spam if you'd just join my board.

Maybe no one feels like joining a board led by a spammer. Contribute to active discussion or don't come back.

red timeforce ranger 04/29/08 07:08 PM

we are getting girl 6th goonger

Sakura3 04/29/08 10:51 PM

OK saw this today at the Library Online. That was sweet seeing the 6 zords combine into an ultra Megazord like that.

On another note I can't wait to check out #7 and 8 when they show up.

I wonder if thoes two will form a new Megazord or if they'll be interchangable with the other three Rangers' Megazord or both....

PrimoPiccolo 04/30/08 02:43 PM

Quote:

On another note I can't wait to check out #7 and 8 when they show up.

I wonder if thoes two will form a new Megazord or if they'll be interchangable with the other three Rangers' Megazord or both....

Both.

PowerOnyx 05/03/08 11:53 PM

Anyone think that Disney can pull off an adaption of this? Or do we have another Turbo fiasco waiting to happen?

PrimoPiccolo 05/04/08 01:18 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by PowerOnyx
Anyone think that Disney can pull off an adaption of this? Or do we have another Turbo fiasco waiting to happen?

It'll be mighty hokey, but Disney likes hokey, so I don't know what's gonna happen.

Personally, I still wish the cancellation rumors were true.

red timeforce ranger 05/04/08 03:21 PM

we getting 7 rangers in pr 2009 and 2 more goongers be comeing soon joining goonger team

PrimoPiccolo 05/05/08 12:45 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by red timeforce ranger
we getting 7 rangers in pr 2009 and 2 more goongers be comeing soon joining goonger team

Do you enjoy telling people things they already know? You could have at least mentioned their names, Go-onGolder and Seibishilda.

Sakura3 05/25/08 10:14 PM

Dukemon surprused us again earler -

Now we're headed for a Train based Megazord set up and information rumors have triggered an 8th Ranger. If correct on this front we could have a first for Power Rangers with 8 full Active rangers and not just a one shot thing.

I saw this on Japan Hero Access Forums today.

PrimoPiccolo 05/26/08 02:49 PM

I doubt seeing another major Ranger past Gold and Silver. After all, there's always at least one new Megazord for the original team per year. That's probably what this Rhino/Kabuto/Bull thing is.

DarkBlaze 05/27/08 10:24 AM

From dukemon:

Pic of Cast from the movie, including Gold and Silver:
http://www.oricon.co.jp/news/photo/i...9001211864269L

http://img206.imageshack.us/img206/1263/goonwq5.jpg

Knightfall 05/27/08 01:11 PM

Are the Gold/Silver team movie exclusives? Or are they slated to appear in the series?

Silver's unmorphed costume has my attention.

PrimoPiccolo 05/27/08 03:15 PM

The fighter pilot jackets rock. The down-played nature makes for better cosplay.

Quote:

Originally Posted by K. Steel
Are the Gold/Silver team movie exclusives?

No. Their first real outing should be GP 18, June 15. Kind of like how IXA debuted in Kiva 9, but didn't really do anything until Kiva 10.

DarkBlaze 05/27/08 03:57 PM

To K. Steel: According to the end credits of GP 15, Gold and Silver debut in GP 16.

PrimoPiccolo 05/30/08 06:21 PM

From the movie:

Bad guys' castle
Hiroto and Miu's period outfits
Beautiful DaiShogun