Power Ranger Online Message Board

Power Ranger Online Message Board (powerrangersonline.com/index.php)
-   Power Rangers Modern Archives (powerrangersonline.com/forumdisplay.php?f=82)
-   -   the sadis bit in powerangrs (powerrangersonline.com/showthread.php?t=2090)

craig 11/22/06 02:24 PM

the sadis bit in powerangrs

wot is the sadis bit in powerangrs i whod shay on powerangrs waild force when the waild zords wer geting destrowd it was sad

PRangerX 11/22/06 10:52 PM

I would say , when Andros carried the lifeless Astronoma in his arms at the end of C2D. Even though she was restored as Karone at that momment, it was very sad up until that point.

theblue1 12/08/06 05:12 PM

It was Kendrix not Karone, and i think the sadest part of power rangers is haveing Cole as a red ranger.....ok but i guess it would be when Zordon dies, it didn't bring me to tears or anythig but its just the end of a Legacy.

theblue1 12/08/06 09:31 PM

In general, I really don't like Tommy, to over rated, and by far not the best ranger. I mean he was ok for like one or two seasons but....uh I don't know, but i liked him dinothunder

theblue1 12/08/06 09:36 PM

I will admit getting stuck morphed is lame, but i liked him as a mentor, but still i really don't think they ever need to make an old ranger a ranger again

red timeforce ranger 12/09/06 12:47 AM

jen say good bye to wes in timeforce final

SkataPunkA7X 01/23/07 04:25 PM

I thought it was so weird how he (Tommy) started out as a martial arts rebel, then went to being a car expert in Turbo, and then a professor of Paleontology in DT. Quite the multitasker.

I never like when the rangers loose their powers, but for me, the saddest particular ones have been WF.