Power Ranger Online Message Board

Power Ranger Online Message Board (powerrangersonline.com/index.php)
-   Power Rangers General Discussion (powerrangersonline.com/forumdisplay.php?f=45)
-   -   Time Force: Fugitives from the Future (powerrangersonline.com/showthread.php?t=7762)

Destiny Defeated 02/11/17 11:47 AM

Time Force: Fugitives from the Future

I love Time Force. But one disappointing thing is how they dropped the Fugitive Ranger angle very quickly. There is so much they could have got out of it. Rather than having Time Force just help them like right away.

PRangerX 02/11/17 08:58 PM

Re: Time Force: Fugitives from the Future

I was surprised when Logan and co worked with them so easily the next episode. Stealing the Timeship sure made for a great ending for "Force From The Future Part 1".

WesJen 02/11/17 08:59 PM

Its the best premiere in Power Rangers history.

Rita's Pita 02/11/17 09:06 PM

I thought it was the worst. Didn't even feel like Power Rangers.

Khan's Wrath 02/11/17 09:28 PM

Its too bad its rendered meaningless when Alex ends up alive. It kills all the emotional wieght the episode had.

Ranger Master 02/11/17 09:31 PM

Its not the same Alex though..It's just the original version if Alex before all the tampering with the timeline. Which resulted in a new Alex taking his place in the timeline. The new Alex that Ransik killed.

Rita's Pita 02/12/17 10:16 AM

The whole future stuff just turned me off and seemed to get in the way of the show being Power Rangers.

Cassidy Casablancas 02/12/17 10:17 AM

I agree, Power Rangers should always be about teenagers from the present. SPD and RPM both had this problem.

Goldar's Revenge 02/13/17 08:50 PM

Its just another great idea and set up that they fail to pay off due to the need to get back to the Sentai plots and being a Timeranger clone.

Inner Senshi 02/13/17 08:57 PM

I'm glad they decided to drop the fugitive plot. Since the Power Rangers and Time Force needed to betrayed as good guys.

Time Force was still a good season, but should have focused more on comedy. Like they did with "Movie Madness" and "Nadiera's Dream Date"