Power Ranger Online Message Board

Power Ranger Online Message Board (powerrangersonline.com/index.php)
-   Website/Club/Updates Advertisements (powerrangersonline.com/forumdisplay.php?f=63)
-   -   PowerBoards.tk (powerrangersonline.com/showthread.php?t=4422)

GreenRanger 04/04/12 01:55 PM

PowerBoards.tk

Hi everyone,

New guy on here. Just wanted to let you know about a fairly new forum called PowerBoards. Located at powerboards.tk you will find Power Rangers stuff for all ages (yes edited to be age appropriate yet still fun). There is a news section, discussion, RPG, Fan Fiction/Art, Advertising section, General discussions, General Fan Fiction/Art, and more. Be sure to join us! Our email is powerboards.tk@gmail.com

mbozzo 04/04/12 08:30 PM

Re: PowerBoards.tk

I checked out Powerboard. I might want to join it, sometime in the future. :cool:

GreenRanger 04/05/12 10:49 AM

We would love to have you there mbozzo! I'm liking what I see here on Empire!

MattEmily 04/05/12 12:13 PM

Nice banner there. SPD Blue. Time Force Red. Jungle Fury Yellow. Ranger Red. MMPR Pink. MMPR Green. Bat Spirit Ranger. MMPR Red. Wolf Ranger. Gold Ranger. White Ranger. Mystic Green with his Legendary power-up. Samurai Red with it looks like Mega Mode?

GreenRanger 04/06/12 01:26 PM

Yep, that's Mega Mode on Samurai - the Super Samurai Mega Mode. I was going for a multi Ranger look to show where it started from and how it progressed to now.

MattEmily 04/06/12 10:24 PM

Cool. I need something like that for my site.

GreenRanger 04/11/12 10:36 PM

Hmmm, are you asking?

MattEmily 04/12/12 12:25 AM

Sure. If you wouldn't mind doing one. Do you need anything specific to know? Like how I would like it?

GreenRanger 04/22/12 10:03 PM

Yes, some specifics would be good for your idea. Thanks!

MattEmily 04/22/12 10:18 PM

Not a problem. Since we don't have a FanArt forum here, I posted a couple threads for FanArt stuff in the Off Topic forum.