Power Ranger Online Message Board

Power Ranger Online Message Board (powerrangersonline.com/index.php)
-   Power Rangers General Discussion (powerrangersonline.com/forumdisplay.php?f=45)
-   -   Flabber = Jay Leno, Beebleborg discussion. (powerrangersonline.com/showthread.php?t=5238)

FluffyMastr 11/03/14 10:14 PM

Flabber = Jay Leno, Beebleborg discussion.

http://www.popgunchaos.com/wp-conten...-jay-leno4.jpg

Anyone?

I know Flabber was supposed to be a "Elvis-esque" character, but even as a kid I thought he looked like Leno. Even though at the time I didn't know who Leno was, I just knew him as "That Guy who is on that show my parents say I am too young for."

So, thoughts on Flabber, and who else from the Saban universe has a look alike?

Ryu Hardt 11/03/14 10:15 PM

Re: Flabber = Jay Leno, Beebleborg discussion.

I've been watching a few Beetleborg episodes lately (lately as in a few months ago, I grew bored after a few episodes) and have to agree that he does resemble Jay Leno. What's weird is that upon rewatching this series I didn't remember anything other than the Beetleborgs, so it kind of feels as if I'm watching the series for the first time.

As for other Saban character look-a-likes, I can’t think of any off the top of my head.

FluffyMastr 11/03/14 10:17 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ryu Hardt (Post 47329)
What's weird is that upon rewatching this series I didn't remember anything other than the Beetleborgs, so it kind of feels as if I'm watching the series for the first time.

I know exactly what you mean. I get that when I even watch older Power Rangers episodes. After awhile you forget what was in them and it is exciting to rewatch them. Almost like a new show.

MattEmily 11/03/14 11:02 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by FluffyMastr (Post 47328)
Anyone?

I know Flabber was supposed to be a "Elvis-esque" character, but even as a kid I thought he looked like Leno. Even though at the time I didn't know who Leno was, I just knew him as "That Guy who is on that show my parents say I am too young for."

So, thoughts on Flabber, and who else from the Saban universe has a look alike?

I never saw Elvis in his design to begin with anyway. Just by looking at huge chin I immediately saw Leno.