Power Ranger Online Message Board

Power Ranger Online Message Board (powerrangersonline.com/index.php)
-   Power Rangers Online Feedback And Requests (powerrangersonline.com/forumdisplay.php?f=57)
-   -   Meet Razi! :) (powerrangersonline.com/showthread.php?t=2140)

Razi 01/24/07 12:43 AM

Meet Razi! :)

Okay, so I'm Razi, one of the admins at this forum. I have been around for a while, I guess, and I think to say the least, I am a very flexible, open minded person, with an artsy fartsy type personality :)

Lets see, well for starters, my real name is Theresa and some call me Tee, Teesa, Sissy T, Little T, but most of my online pallies call me Razi :)

I dance, and sorta act and sing. I like to do creative writing, mainly fiction romance/drama/sometimes action-ish/adventure-ish stuff, and I am a high school junior :)

I guess I am pretty open minded, I listen to others and I am not afraid to truely say what I feel.

want to know anything else? Lemme know!

Luv Ya'll!

-Razi :)

RavenX 01/25/07 09:26 PM

Hey Razi! Nice intro. I already know you. Just wanted to say hi. haha We've known each other for a long time. And I'm proud that you're one of my best buddies! lol

.:RaVeN:.

kiraford5 01/25/07 10:02 PM

hey razi!!! what's up? Great intro!

Razi 01/26/07 12:44 AM

Thanks everyone! :)

-Razi

DarkMan 01/26/07 11:51 PM

it's a very great intro

The Eye of Isis 01/27/07 11:02 PM

Hi Razi! I've always liked you. I hope we can become good friends. Raven speaks very highly of you. :D Great intro.

Razi 01/28/07 09:48 PM

Hey Isis! As far as I know, we already are friends :). Raven is awesome and u r too.

-Razi

The Eye of Isis 01/29/07 06:44 PM

Awww. Thank you Razi. You are pretty awesome yourself. Yup we are surely friends. :D

.:Isis:.

greywolf 01/30/07 03:49 AM

Yes it's all good here on the forum. This is the most peaceful I have ever seen this place. Good to have the place back again. Great idea having an intro thread. Wait a Second did I actually say it's all Good. OH GOD I'M STUCK IN 1996 SOMEBODY HELP ME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

DarkMan 01/30/07 10:37 AM

grey i'll help out by getting you back into the here and now