Power Ranger Online Message Board

Power Ranger Online Message Board (powerrangersonline.com/index.php)
-   Power Rangers General Discussion (powerrangersonline.com/forumdisplay.php?f=45)
-   -   Lifeforce Megazord (powerrangersonline.com/showthread.php?t=6798)

Lightspeed Zeo 06/07/15 09:38 PM

Lifeforce Megazord

Anybody think its wierd that the Life Force Megazord was made its own zord and not just an upgrade for Lightspeed Megazord?

MattEmily 06/08/15 12:56 AM

Re: Lifeforce Megazord

Yes I definitely thought that was a weird thing indeed.

No Green Spandex 06/08/15 09:28 AM

I think they just wanted to be original for whatever reason. Maybe they figured it would give them a whole new zord to market.

MMPR Forever 06/08/15 09:30 AM

I thought the zords in Lightspeed were pretty generic and boring. I never liked vehicules as zords.

MattEmily 11/02/17 09:15 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MMPR Forever (Post 55173)
I thought the zords in Lightspeed were pretty generic and boring. I never liked vehicules as zords.

I thought the Lightspeed Megazord, Max Solarzord Battle Mode, Supertrain Megazord and perhaps the Lightspeed Solarzord were fine BUT as for the others I wasn't that crazy about them.

MMPR Forever 11/02/17 09:41 PM

I stand by what I said back then the zords were just not interesring at all.

Green With Envy 11/03/17 08:10 AM

The Super Train Megazord was kind of bizzare to me.

Maligore 11/03/17 10:39 PM

The Lifeforce Megazord was just Lightspeed's way of making a new Megazord for cheap. Saban Brands was always cheap like that.

Zordon's Legacy Exposed 11/05/17 10:27 AM

The Lifeforce Megazord was a prototype for the Lightspeed Megazord. It was just too dangerous. When it was finally needed Fairweather was able to make it somewhat safer, so it could be used when needed.

Maligore 11/05/17 10:29 AM

Saban was too cheap to make a new Megazord so used the powered up form of the Sentai Megazord as a second mecha.