Power Ranger Online Message Board

Power Ranger Online Message Board (powerrangersonline.com/index.php)
-   Off-Topic Discussion (powerrangersonline.com/forumdisplay.php?f=6)
-   -   2017 Christmas Presents (powerrangersonline.com/showthread.php?t=8408)

MattEmily 12/23/17 06:00 PM

2017 Christmas Presents

I thought I would post this thread now

PRangerX 12/24/17 05:49 PM

Re: 2017 Christmas Presents

My immediate family's Christmas Presents early. I got Patriots Winter Coat, Amazon Gift Cards and a home made family album them calendar.

MattEmily 12/25/17 11:37 AM

I got Legacy Communicator (main one)
Full House Complete DVD set
Basher action figure
Sailor Moon Crystal on DVD

Zabitan 12/25/17 12:23 PM

[sarcasm]I got a machine that melts living beings into genetic goo, and uses them to make mutatants.

A robot that shoots disembodied brains with negative energy to turn them into bio mechanical monsters with a bio mechanical bazooka so that when my monsters blow up my robot can bring them back as giants.[/sarcasm]

Seriously thought just some clothes and candy which isn't all that bad since I couldn't think of anything big I wanted.

MattEmily 12/25/17 05:52 PM

I could sense that sarcasm all the way across the country LOL

my Dad and his woman friend got me a Ninja Turtles waffle maker, a Ninja Turtles paint book, pancake mix for the waffle maker and $50.

Zabitan 12/25/17 07:59 PM

I didn't know they made Ninja Turtles waffle makers.

I wonder if they make Power Rangers or Ultraman ones

Also fun fact I showed my 9 year old sister all those posts I made about fake stuff I wanted, anad she told me people were going to think there was something mentally wrong with me.

MattEmily 12/26/17 07:03 AM

neither did I but leave it to my Dad and his woman to find something like that it must be recent too since it has the Nickelodeon logo on it

dunno about Rangers ones did a quick google but no luck.

I think your sister misses the point we already know there's something wrong with you LOL but that's the joy of it since you never know what you're going to say next

Byron Stinger 12/26/17 12:27 PM

I didn't realize their was a waffle maker for that either. But its not surprised in hindsight. I just have a regular waffle maker I got for my last birthday.

For Christmas , I mainly got gift cards since no one ever knows what to get me lol.

MattEmily 12/26/17 12:41 PM

here is what the waffle maker looks like off of Amazon https://www.amazon.com/Nickelodeon-N.../dp/B01I6IFCE6 (Disclaimer: Amazon itself is not selling it on their site it's being sold through a 3rd party)

Tzachor Era 12/26/17 12:46 PM

That is pretty cool. I could see Power Rangers having one at some point.

I got some nice shirts and a Roku Streaming Stick. Plus a years worth of HBO to Go.