Power Ranger Online Message Board

Power Ranger Online Message Board (powerrangersonline.com/index.php)
-   Power Rangers General Discussion (powerrangersonline.com/forumdisplay.php?f=45)
-   -   Introducing Go-onger's New Rangers! (powerrangersonline.com/showthread.php?t=2702)

DarkBlaze 05/25/08 01:20 AM

^Even if sarcasm was intended, just the thought of thinking a season that hasn't even aired, is better than a season that isn't half way over... is quite hilarious.

PrimoPiccolo 05/25/08 03:21 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Kamen Rider Vengeance
just the thought of thinking a season that hasn't even aired, is better than a season that isn't half way over... is quite hilarious.

That's what happens when you base your opinion of a series on the suits rather than the story.

Harlan Phoenix 05/26/08 02:17 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by RangerKing (Post 31230)
Awesome. Finally we have hit the official 7 rangers mark again as people dispute the Ninjor, the Blue Senturion, Solarius Knight, the Knight Wolf and the Sentnial Knight (I'm sure there will be opposition to the extra Jungle Fury rangers regardless of the number) despite their practical ranger-status.

Because a person with a designated Ranger status is EXACTLY THE SAME as an ally like Ninjor.

Kamen Rider 05/26/08 03:32 PM

According to our man, Dukemon, there's a rumor that there will be another Ranger (well, not really a Ranger), it's called EngineMan. It's like Ninjaman, VRV Master, Zuban and Signalman type character.

PrimoPiccolo 05/26/08 03:42 PM

::wonders how many eyes he'll have::

RangerKing 05/26/08 05:52 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Harlan Phoenix (Post 31281)
Because a person with a designated Ranger status is EXACTLY THE SAME as an ally like Ninjor.

Right but you have characters who are pratically rangers but are never called rangers. I'm sure some people would agree that allies like Ninjor are more of a ranger than Nova Ranger ever will be.

Harlan Phoenix 05/26/08 05:56 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by RangerKing (Post 31293)
Right but you have characters who are pratically rangers but are never called rangers. I'm sure some people would agree that allies like Ninjor are more of a ranger than Nova Ranger ever will be.

That doesn't mean Go-On Gold and Silver are comparable to Ninjor. Ninjor was an allly, not a Ranger. Perhaps he and those allies of his ilk could be "honorary" Rangers, but by no means are they officially Power Rangers.

Sakura3 05/26/08 06:07 PM

Here's the numbers for the new Rangers

6 - Gold
7 - Silver

They user Zords 7 and 8.

With #9 coming in are Gold and Silver going to share him the way Green and Black do with Gator?

Also I saw on Japan Hero Access we're not done with the Zords yet.

we get 3 more that will form a train Megazord. This will be Zords 10 - 12.

two of them might be Bull and Rhino. Not sure about #3 on this set.

They said we might actually get an 8th active Ranger. I'm watching the site for new info on this soon.

So expect at least one more new Megazord.

RangerKing 05/26/08 06:44 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Harlan Phoenix (Post 31294)
That doesn't mean Go-On Gold and Silver are comparable to Ninjor. Ninjor was an allly, not a Ranger. Perhaps he and those allies of his ilk could be "honorary" Rangers, but by no means are they officially Power Rangers.

I've gotten into this argument before, so I'll just agree to disagree.

Harlan Phoenix 05/26/08 07:03 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by RangerKing (Post 31302)
I've gotten into this argument before, so I'll just agree to disagree.

Okay.