Power Ranger Online Message Board

Power Ranger Online Message Board (powerrangersonline.com/index.php)
-   Power Rangers General Discussion (powerrangersonline.com/forumdisplay.php?f=45)
-   -   Is Lothor Dead? (powerrangersonline.com/showthread.php?t=2978)

Orange Ranger 01/10/11 08:44 AM

Is Lothor Dead?

Something that confused me about Thunder Storm is at the very end when Lother seems to become what the mutants became when they were defeated in Time Force. So what I want to know is if Lother really is dead or if he could theoricitally be brought back.

PRangerX 01/10/11 08:46 AM

Thats a very interesting question. I felt that Lothor was still alive when Mesagog reduced him to genetic material. However, Mesagog's lab was destroyed at the end of DinoThunder. So you could argue that Lothor's DNA was destoryed with it. I like to think the material still exists somewhere. Ready to be revived. But I don' think we will see it happen on screen.

Kamen Rider Decade 01/10/11 08:47 AM

He is as dead as Julius Ceaser.

Orange Ranger 01/10/11 08:49 AM

He probably really is dead, but I wrote a fan fic called True Blue till the End where he comes back with a mutant army and only a reunion of all the blue rangers under the powers of a magical moon will stop them.

PRangerX 01/10/11 08:50 AM

Interesting idea. I have tried to come up with ideas to bring Lothor back for a team up as well.

Zabitan 01/10/11 08:50 AM

Who knows maybe that jar is still intact, and someone can just open it, and let Lothar out?

Kamen Rider Decade 01/10/11 08:51 AM

Lothor was put in a glass containment jar.

Mesogog's Island Fortress collapses.

The chances of a glass containment jar surviving are about as likely as a snow ball's chance in Satan's home.

Zabitan 01/10/11 08:51 AM

Touche still if they ever wanted to bring him back they could always come up with something to bring him back like he did get blown up but that caused him to get sent back to the abyss of evil so some other villain could bring him back.

Terry 01/10/11 08:54 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by PRangerX90 (Post 38328)
Thats a very interesting question. I felt that Lothor was still alive when Mesagog reduced him to genetic material. However, Mesagog's lab was destroyed at the end of DinoThunder. So you could argue that Lothor's DNA was destoryed with it. I like to think the material still exists somewhere. Ready to be revived. But I don' think we will see it happen on screen.

Speaking of Mesogog, does part of his DNA still exist in Anton after they were seperated?

PRangerX 01/10/11 08:54 AM

Thats an interesting question. I would assume that Mesagog's dna is in fact gone. But if Anton repeated the same experiments on himself... You wonder if a new version of Mesogog would be created with the memories of the old ( before the split)?