Power Ranger Online Message Board

Power Ranger Online Message Board (powerrangersonline.com/index.php)
-   Power Rangers General Discussion (powerrangersonline.com/forumdisplay.php?f=45)
-   -   The Titanium Ranger was pointless. (powerrangersonline.com/showthread.php?t=5146)

Miken_Ayers 10/29/14 05:57 PM

The Titanium Ranger was pointless.

Hey let's make an original team member on a show that uses stock footage as a crutch.

jokerz77 10/29/14 05:58 PM

Re: The Titanium Ranger was pointless.

Yes you make a valid point but I always thought he was cool.Because the show relied on sentai stock footage the writers came up with that magic cobra tattoo that slowly made it's way up his body each time he used the Titanium Ranger morpher each time coming closer to loseing his power permantly so they could use him sparsley.

I hope they make some U.S footage with the Titanium Ranger in the background in the Legendary War.Sadly I don't think Saban will do that.

Power Ranger Fan 10/29/14 08:06 PM

The Titanium Ranger did have a cameo in the final episode of Super Megaforce

PRangerX 10/29/14 08:39 PM

Its a shame they couldnt give Ryan more to do in the second half. athe major problems with his character is that he stopped evovling after his cobra arch. He had a few moments in the second half. But didnt do much. The concept behind him was cool. Its a shame the lack of sentai footage held them back.

I always thought he intergrated himself into the team too easily for a guy raised by demons. Its amazing he had such morality. He came off like too much of a normal young man. I also am sorry they never explored his relationship with Dolibolico more. There should have been more of a twisted father/son relationship there. These concepts would have been good fodder to explore.

MattEmily 10/29/14 08:52 PM

I agree with you there since they could have done so much more with Ryan and they could have created a rivalry between him and Diabolico.