Power Ranger Online Message Board

Power Ranger Online Message Board (powerrangersonline.com/index.php)
-   Power Rangers Modern Archives (powerrangersonline.com/forumdisplay.php?f=82)
-   -   PR News 05/19/08 - PR 2009 Title Revealed! (powerrangersonline.com/showthread.php?t=2662)

BlueRider 05/24/08 09:19 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Poweranimals (Post 31209)
Wait, Gold and Silver? What?

We are getting a Male Gold Ranger and Female Sliver Ranger.

Picture here: http://i28.tinypic.com/i55eah.jpg

RangerKing 05/24/08 09:54 PM

I could've sworn that the episode mentioned he was only going there for treatment and not to actually live on Aquitar.

Harlan Phoenix 05/25/08 12:16 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BlueRider (Post 31242)
We are getting a Male Gold Ranger and Female Sliver Ranger.

Picture here: http://i28.tinypic.com/i55eah.jpg

That Silver Ranger looks freaking cool.

PrimoPiccolo 05/25/08 03:30 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by PowerOnyx
Plus the fact that the story in Zeo implied that if he were to live on Earth he would rapidly age and then die. So even character wise Billy can't return from Aquatar.

This is the same show that had Cruger and his wife walk out of Omni's burned-out husk completely unharmed. Trust me, if Yost signed on, they'd find a way to work him in.

Quote:

Originally Posted by RangerKing
I could've sworn that the episode mentioned he was only going there for treatment and not to actually live on Aquitar.

That was the plan, but when Billy contacted them from Aquitar, he implied that the water's effect would wear off before he got back home, so in order to stay "forever young", he needed to remain there. But they made it a happy ending with Billy wishing to have fish babies with Cestria.

DaiOzzyTM 05/25/08 11:38 AM

I had an idea for a gold and silver ranger for my fan fic :o

however nice to see an extra ranger will eb a girl and makes up for only having one girl in the core 5, imnot sure about the look, not as traditional, and looks more kamen rider but I could get used to it

RangerKing 05/25/08 11:46 AM

I was about to say...awesome our first extra female rangers before I remembered Udonna, Kat, and Nova.

DaiOzzyTM 05/25/08 01:45 PM

yeah but they weren't proper ones Kat appeared once udonna was a ranger from the tsrt and lost her powers till last episodes and nova was seen once and wasnt a proper ranger more just a warrior

PrimoPiccolo 05/25/08 02:32 PM

Agreed. Those were cameos more than anything. This time, a girl's actually JOINING the team.

RangerKing 05/25/08 03:14 PM

You can argue it from many different angles in my opinion. You could argue that Kat was always a member of the team and lacked a morpher until that episode. But a ranger is a ranger.

PRangerX 05/25/08 04:03 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by RangerKing (Post 31265)
You can argue it from many different angles in my opinion. You could argue that Kat was always a member of the team and lacked a morpher until that episode. But a ranger is a ranger.

Yes, but there is a difference between a Ranger thats only in a few episodes and one that is a regular.