Power Ranger Online Message Board

Power Ranger Online Message Board (powerrangersonline.com/index.php)
-   Power Rangers General Discussion (powerrangersonline.com/forumdisplay.php?f=45)
-   -   What happened to the Dragon Coin? (powerrangersonline.com/showthread.php?t=6137)

MMPR Forever 12/23/14 02:44 PM

What happened to the Dragon Coin?

If the White Ranger Coin was brand new, happened to the Dragon Coin?

Captain Codfish 12/23/14 02:45 PM

Re: What happened to the Dragon Coin?

Probably put in storage until around the time of Super Megaforce.

Kilobyte 12/23/14 02:48 PM

I always thought that was a little wierd. But I guess Super Megaforce shows that its still around..

MattEmily 12/23/14 03:01 PM

Indeed Super Megaforce shows that the original Green Coin is still around and in power but before that the last that we saw of it was when the Wizard of Deception had re-created the powers.

However I do like I believe it was PRangerX's theory where he stated that it's possible that once Rita was purified she canceled the Green Candle spell on the coin which would have brought the coin back to full power.

Sentai Master 12/23/14 05:23 PM

Like some of you have said, it was a bit confusing when the change over happened. Especially when you found out Ninjor made the power coins. But Super Megaforce eases a lot of those doubts.

MattEmily 12/23/14 05:59 PM

to be fair it was never really indicated that Zordon had anything to do with the Coins.

Sailor Chaos 12/23/14 06:02 PM

I think Tommy lost the green coin. But got a new one when he got his powers back in Super Mega Force

No Green Spandex 12/23/14 06:06 PM

I thought it made no sense for Tommy to have his Green Powers again. They can't make up their mind what powers he has. He had Red in "Forever Red" but not in DT. Yes we know he lost the Black Powers at the end of DT. But now he suddenly is the Green Ranger. What happened him losing his powers "forever" in season 2. I guess Eltarians have a different deffinition of forever.

Adam White Tiger 12/23/14 06:08 PM

Maybe Sentinal Knight restored his powers? just like with Adam.

MattEmily 12/23/14 06:18 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sailor Chaos (Post 50242)
I think Tommy lost the green coin. But got a new one when he got his powers back in Super Mega Force

I don't think so.
The coin couldn't be lost since it was just drained and not destroyed so he likely would have kept it around as a keepsake much like Adam did with his Mastodon Coin.