Power Ranger Online Message Board

Power Ranger Online Message Board (powerrangersonline.com/index.php)
-   Power Rangers General Discussion (powerrangersonline.com/forumdisplay.php?f=45)
-   -   Claire as Mystic White (powerrangersonline.com/showthread.php?t=8509)

Concerned Parent 02/05/18 09:48 PM

Re: Claire as Mystic White

Promoting witchcraft was probably one of the worst things the series has ever done.

Itzy Bitzy Carter 02/05/18 10:14 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Concerned Parent (Post 73846)
Promoting witchcraft was probably one of the worst things the series has ever done.

Not if the witches are good.

MattEmily 02/05/18 10:22 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Concerned Parent (Post 73846)

at least it wasn't Wizards of Waverly Place where it was in every episode and Alex regularly used it in a negative way. Mystic Force only used their magic in a negative way a few times but they were eventually taught a lesson by the Tribunal whereas Alex was never taught a lesson since she just kept on misbehaving

Blastr Zack 02/09/18 06:10 PM

I don't think Witchcraft is bad. It depends on how you use it. Most real life witches worship natture and positive deitys. The Mystic Force Rangers were good wizards and witches.

MattEmily 02/09/18 06:34 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Blastr Zack (Post 74006)
I don't think Witchcraft is bad. It depends on how you use it. Most real life witches worship natture and positive deitys. The Mystic Force Rangers were good wizards and witches.

yea I agree witchcraft isn't bad it just depends on how you use it. Mystic Force were good beings whereas someone like Imperious would've been a bad being. The Terrors weren't wizards.

Bansheera's Revenge 02/10/18 07:18 AM

The funny part is they never referred to the Rangers as witches. But in any case there have been plenty of good witches on television over the last 20 years especially. Ever watch a show called Charmed?