Power Ranger Online Message Board

Power Ranger Online Message Board (powerrangersonline.com/index.php)
-   Kamen Rider Online (powerrangersonline.com/forumdisplay.php?f=3)
-   -   Dragon Knight Episode #28: "A Dragon Caged" (powerrangersonline.com/showthread.php?t=639)

PrimoPiccolo 10/17/09 03:01 AM

Dragon Knight Episode #28: "A Dragon Caged"

The star of the show is in jail! Looks like it's up to Wing Knight and Siren to bust him out of lock-up, but what's this? Men in suits! How can two incomprehensibly powerful superheroes possibly overcome the relentless might of average human beings?!?!?!

Tendou 10/18/09 12:02 PM

Another enjoyable episode. Good to see that Kit is finally out and the group will begin their final battles with Xaviax. Also what was up with the whole Advent Master scene. That was the most uncomfortable room. Next episode seems to be a recap so nothing too exciting there.

mbozzo 10/18/09 12:56 PM

"A Dragon Caged is a good episode. Kit managed to escape, only to run into 2 of the evil Riders. Xaviax prove himself to be a kickass fighter. It may have help him that Kit isn't a trained fighter. Wing Knight and Srien came to the rescue, but the 2 evil Riders are too much for them. Maya came to their rescue by blocking the evil guys from going though the glass. I can't wait to see how it will turn out.

PRangerX 10/18/09 04:40 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Tendou (Post 1162)
Another enjoyable episode. Good to see that Kit is finally out and the group will begin their final battles with Xaviax. Also what was up with the whole Advent Master scene. That was the most uncomfortable room. Next episode seems to be a recap so nothing too exciting there.

The previews haven't been showing us much the past few weeks. And have been pretty decieving lately ( remember Kit turning into Onyx?). The preview for last weeks episode only showed Trent's nerd friends basically. And we know the episode dealt with more then that. I wouldn't make too many assumptions based on the previews.

Tendou 10/18/09 05:48 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by PRangerX (Post 1165)
The previews haven't been showing us much the past few weeks. And have been pretty decieving lately ( remember Kit turning into Onyx?). The preview for last weeks episode only showed Trent's nerd friends basically. And we know the episode dealt with more then that. I wouldn't make too many assumptions based on the previews.

I was basing what I said off the previews on the 4kids site. They show the first 6 minutes of the episode. At least the first six minutes is a recap of everything since the last recap episode.

PRangerX 10/20/09 10:28 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Tendou (Post 1166)
I was basing what I said off the previews on the 4kids site. They show the first 6 minutes of the episode. At least the first six minutes is a recap of everything since the last recap episode.

I see, I stand corrected. I guess we will have to see how the rest of the episode is.

Kiidfly 10/23/09 01:08 PM

it was the best:D

thanks