Power Ranger Online Message Board

Power Ranger Online Message Board (powerrangersonline.com/index.php)
-   Power Rangers General Discussion (powerrangersonline.com/forumdisplay.php?f=45)
-   -   Bridges Morpher (powerrangersonline.com/showthread.php?t=8570)

Bridge's Brigade 01/31/18 12:00 PM

Bridges Morpher

Did anyone else think it was strange when Bridge lost his morpher and was sent a replacement for it? Shouldn't morphers be harder to replace?

MattEmily 01/31/18 12:14 PM

Re: Bridges Morpher

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bridge's Brigade (Post 73520)
Did anyone else think it was strange when Bridge lost his morpher and was sent a replacement for it? Shouldn't morphers be harder to replace?

I do think it was strange but not because of that it was generally easy for Kat to make them she just chose to not go crazy with them unless there was a need for more Rangers.

Saban Fan 01/31/18 12:25 PM

This kind of oversight would never have happened if Saban was still in charge.

Goldar's Revenge 01/31/18 07:51 PM

It was a really odd thing. Morphers should never be disposable or easolye replaced. It was just a bad idea.

MattEmily 01/31/18 08:19 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Saban Fan (Post 73533)
This kind of oversight would never have happened if Saban was still in charge.

please don't make me laugh with your delusions of course it would've happened since Tzachor was calling the shots more frequently as of Lost Galaxy why do you think Chip and Jackie quit after Time Force? because of Tzachor and his obsessive need to do everything the same that Sentai did it even down to the same exact angles, poses and movements. It happened in Dekaranger so if Tzachor was still with the crew and it's likely he would be then it would've been happening in the Power Rangers counterpart as well.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Goldar's Revenge (Post 73536)
It was a really odd thing. Morphers should never be disposable or easily replaced. It was just a bad idea.

I don't mind them being easily replaceable don't forget that Ninjor has magical powers so he could restore pretty much any of the powers same with the Sentinel Knight but I do agree with you about the disposable limited time Morpher that idea was just dumb.

Sailor Saban 01/31/18 10:13 PM

Tzachor, Sloan, Sacamoto, Lynn, Marchand, and Bhaumik all learned their craft from Saban. I am sure Saban was still secretly in charge of Wild Force. The drop in quality of the show didn't start until Ninja Storm. Disney couldn't produce the show without Saban.

Massive Ego 01/31/18 10:16 PM

Saban sold to Disney during Time Force's post production. Saban had no involvement in Wild Force secret or otherwise. And even if he did, he wouldn't have been a writer. Thats not really ever what he has been. That said the quality of the show did go on the crapper after WF. But it didn't recover when Saban returned either.

Goldar's Revenge 02/01/18 11:52 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MattEmily (Post 73537)
please don't make me laugh with your delusions of course it would've happened since Tzachor was calling the shots more frequently as of Lost Galaxy why do you think Chip and Jackie quit after Time Force? because of Tzachor and his obsessive need to do everything the same that Sentai did it even down to the same exact angles, poses and movements. It happened in Dekaranger so if Tzachor was still with the crew and it's likely he would be then it would've been happening in the Power Rangers counterpart as well.

I don't mind them being easily replaceable don't forget that Ninjor has magical powers so he could restore pretty much any of the powers same with the Sentinel Knight but I do agree with you about the disposable limited time Morpher that idea was just dumb.

Ninjor didn't magically replace the lost morphers on a whim though. He didn't show up to make Kim a new coin when she lost hers. Thats like what happened with Bridge.

MattEmily 02/01/18 12:30 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Goldar's Revenge (Post 73550)
Ninjor didn't magically replace the lost morphers on a whim though. He didn't show up to make Kim a new coin when she lost hers. Thats like what happened with Bridge.

that's because he was never summoned for so he was never asked about it

Goldar's Revenge 02/01/18 05:04 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MattEmily (Post 73559)
that's because he was never summoned for so he was never asked about it

But if that happened it would have been a cop out too.