Power Ranger Online Message Board

Power Ranger Online Message Board (powerrangersonline.com/index.php)
-   Power Rangers General Discussion (powerrangersonline.com/forumdisplay.php?f=45)
-   -   Screenrant Article on Pink Rangers (powerrangersonline.com/showthread.php?t=7813)

PRangerX 03/22/17 09:20 PM

Screenrant Article on Pink Rangers

http://screenrant.com/power-rangers-...ed-worst-best/

Katherine is way too low and should be near the top..Rose is way too high and should be towards the bottom.. Emma is too high too. As much as I love her character, Karone should probably be lower. Just because we don't get to see her as Pink for long and she took too much of a backseat after her re-introductions..

MattEmily 03/23/17 11:36 AM

Top Pink List

I saw this as well and I thought it was pretty laughable with the exception of Jen's placement (and Kat's) so I thought I would respond to this message and see others' listings for all of the Pink Rangers. You don't have to list every Pink Ranger just the ones that you're familiar with but make sure to say which ones you are familiar with. I don't have any issues with Rose being one of the top ones since she actually did something with being a brainiac.

Captain Codfish 03/23/17 11:10 PM

Re: Screenrant Article on Pink Rangers

Some of the newer Pinks were put way too high up on the list. Katherine should have been the second best.

Zord Commander 03/23/17 11:19 PM

Rose and Emma are definitely way too high up on the list.

KimandTommy 03/25/17 08:19 PM

At least Kat is close to the end where she belongs. She is lucky to be on the list. Karone is way too high. She should be next to Kat or off the list entirely. Its a crime Kimberly isn't number 1. Sorry Jen is overrated.

Call Titanus 03/25/17 08:22 PM

Jen is definitely overrated! The order should be Kimberly, Cassie, Katherine, Alyssa ( I consider her a Pink Ranger), and Vida. Everyone else doesn't matter.

Mega Mission 03/25/17 08:23 PM

I'm glad Emma is so high. Good to see her get some respect. Since she is usually very underrated.

Captain Mutiny 03/25/17 08:24 PM

This lists are always arbitrary and biased to some degree. I wouldn't put much stock in them.

MattEmily 03/26/17 02:09 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Captain Mutiny (Post 65144)
This lists are always arbitrary and biased to some degree. I wouldn't put much stock in them.

yea that they are. I personally think some of the lower listed ones are just there either because they were replacements or because they were from seasons that the majority of hardcore fans hated.

Jen's Revenge 03/26/17 11:02 PM

I think the new Kimberly would be high up on the list.