Power Ranger Online Message Board

Power Ranger Online Message Board (powerrangersonline.com/index.php)
-   General Fandom Discussion (powerrangersonline.com/forumdisplay.php?f=39)
-   -   Power Rangers Legendary Knights (powerrangersonline.com/showthread.php?t=8117)

Kaoskid 10/19/17 07:56 PM

Power Rangers Legendary Knights

An RP/Round Robin type story.

A thousand years ago, Morgana Le Fay and her knightmares caused the fall of Camelot. But Merlin, last of the Old Wizards, sealed her away until he could find the Heroes destined to defeat her once and for all.

Now, The seven blades sing for the chosen ones to arrive, the last blood descendants of seven heroes. Can they summon the power of their ancestors and defeat Destiny? Can they Break The Fate?

Morphers: Manacles on each arm

Morph Call: Break The Fate

Morph Sequence: Ranger crosses their arms. A chain of energy in their color appears on the manacles. They yell the morph call and uncross their arms, breaking the chains. They create the Rangers uniform on the body, patterned after the chainmail of knights.

Standard weapons: Knight Blades, a sword/blaster combo weapon

Transport: Knight Steeds. A mechanical horse in the ranger's color that can transform into a motorcycle. They are completely sentient and rangers can name them

Red Ranger: Alec Pendragon, last blood descendant of King Arthur Pendragon of Camelot. Alec is a kind, caring boy with a heart of gold but a temper of fire. His eyes turn from grey to golden Dragon eyes in a rage. He wields the sword Caliburn and commands the Red Drake Zord, a mighty dragon

Kaoskid 10/20/17 09:07 PM

Re: Power Rangers Legendary Knights

No one wants to sign up?

Quantum Hunter 10/20/17 09:36 PM

Morphers: Manacles on each arm

Morph Call: Break The Fate

Morph Sequence: Ranger crosses their arms. A chain of energy in their color appears on the manacles. They yell the morph call and uncross their arms, breaking the chains. They create the Rangers uniform on the body, patterned after the chainmail of knights.

Standard weapons: Knight Blades, a sword/blaster combo weapon

Transport: Knight Steeds. A mechanical horse in the ranger's color that can transform into a motorcycle. They are completely sentient and rangers can name them

Green Ranger: Benny Sanders. Sanders is not of Camelot descendent but is an expert in Camelot mythology. He has always dreamed of being a Knight. His courage has earned him the right to he one of the new knights. He can be overzealous at times. And pushes himself toohard. But his heart is always in the right place. He feels vulnerable since he is not a descendent of Camelot.

Kaoskid 11/06/17 03:58 PM

The old man limped along. The blades of legend seemed to hum to him. Soon, the heroes he had waited for would arrive.

Meanwhile, Alec Pendragon was pulled off of the larger man, Sam Jones. Part of Sam's ear had been bitten off in the fight, and Alec spit it out. He turned to Benny and lifted the other teen to his feet. "You OK?"

Quantum Hunter 11/06/17 04:04 PM

"I think so, these strange soldiers just attacked me and took my Camelot Mythology book".

Kaoskid 11/06/17 05:09 PM

Alec looked out at the strange warriors. Black armored knights, moving with a stiffness that implies rigor mortis. They were attacking the city. Alec stood in front of Benny. "They're looking for something...and are willing to hurt people to get it." Alec's fist clenched and his eyes took on a golden sheen. "'I'm going to stop them. You want to help?"

Quantum Hunter 11/06/17 05:17 PM

Benny looked around. Not sure what he should do. But he somehow trusted Alex and wanted to do what was right. He stepped forward with a determined look on his fwce

"I'm in!"

Kaoskid 11/06/17 06:05 PM

Before the two teens could attack, a wall of white flames separated the monsters from the people. Alec and Benny looked around, and the old man from before walked toward them. With every step, he seemed to grow taller, his limp fading. His clothes morphed into a cloak of grey and blue. He looked at Alec and smiled. "At last, I found you. The last Pendragon......and you have made a friend."

Quantum Hunter 11/06/17 06:49 PM

"Who are you" said Benny. Knowing that he couldn't possibly be who he thought he was.

Kaoskid 11/06/17 11:20 PM

The old man smiled, almost bittersweetly. "I have had many names, but the one my mother gave me was Merlin. Seer and Advisor of King Arthur Pendragon of Camelot. I have been searching a long time for you...Alec." From nowhere, he pulled out two swords. One glowed red, the other green. "These creatures are called Knightmares. Fallen Knights revived by Morgana Le Fay. Only these swords can defeat them."

The red blade flew to Alec's hand, and twin manacles locked onto his wrist.

"Alec, as the last of the descendants of Arthur, you need to lead the charge. Find the others your blades respond to." And then he turned to Benny. "I sense no blood of Camelot in you, young man.....but blood is not as important as courage. You have the soul of a knight. Will you take the blade?"