Power Ranger Online Message Board

Power Ranger Online Message Board (powerrangersonline.com/index.php)
-   Power Rangers Online Archives (powerrangersonline.com/forumdisplay.php?f=23)
-   -   Best New Morphing Phrase, THIS ONE (powerrangersonline.com/showthread.php?t=1397)

ChronoDefender2 11/28/01 10:18 PM

Best New Morphing Phrase, THIS ONE

Sorry, I hit the "enter" button. Which phrase should be used to morph into the new Wild Force Rangers? I personally like my "Unleash the Beast" that I came up with a month or two ago. . .these are all made up by me so it's not like we'll see them on the show, just wondering what people thought.

Red Tulip Ranger 11/29/01 04:12 PM

1 - Unleash the Beast ; I like it, maybe not as a morhing phrase.
2 - Go Wild ; maybe 'Lets go wild!'...?
3 - Nééh
4 - Wouldn't mind that
5 - There are allready to much thought-to-be simularities with Captain Planet, and this sounds a bit to much like 'Let our Powers combine'.

ChronoDefender2 11/29/01 04:31 PM

Red Tullip-
I thought about the "Let's Go Wild" but seemed to much like "Let's Rocket" to me and also jusgt sounded better (to me) without the "let's". Bio-Wild would be a reference to the ranger's bio-energy, and it becoming energized and "wild" like nature when morphed. Finally the "Forces of Nature Unite" would be a reference to having a huge part of the animal kingdom coming together to fight evil. I tried to think of something besides 'unite', but couldn't find a good one. . .I wanted the "Forces of nature" part, and then something to finish it. Saying "It's Morphin' time" again would be cool but it won't happen. None of these will. . .(although it'd be really funny and cool if one of them turn out to be a phrase)

bluewizard 11/29/01 07:17 PM

"Unleash the Beast" is neat, I really like it. I'd have to agree with Chronodefender that "Let's Go Wild" sounds a lot like "Lets Rocket" but "Go Wild" sounds too much like "Go Galactic." "It's Morphing Time" could happen again on a new series (remember Zeo) but "Forces of Nature Unite" is just too long. I've tried thinking of some but my little brother suggested "Get Wild" but I don't know. :)

MiChaos 12/01/01 08:40 AM

"Force of Nature" Unite reminds me of the Aquition's "Powers of water, powers of light, powers unite" call. Morphin Time in Series 10 would be a good tribute, but Unleash the Beast gets my vote.

MiChaos 12/01/01 08:42 AM

"Force of Nature" Unite reminds me of the Aquition's "Powers of water, powers of light, powers unite" call. Morphin Time in Series 10 would be a good tribute, but "Unleash the Beast" gets my vote.

Windgrail2 12/31/01 01:38 PM

Ok, I just woke up so this may be a dumb question but...
Why is Wild Force being called the 10th season? Since MMPR didn't start until August 28, 1993, wouldn't the 10th be in 2003 and not 2002?

astromegazord 01/14/02 05:38 PM

that would be the 10th year. Look, count the seasons:

MMPR season 1
MMPR season 2
MMPR season 3
Zeo
Turbo
Space
Lost Galaxy
Lightspeed Rescue
Time Force

thats 9 seasons, the next is Wild Force, making that the 10th season.

ChronoDefender2 01/14/02 08:22 PM

Morphing Phrase

I read somewhere (and this may have already been posted) that the new phrase will actually be "Go Go Wild Force". . .this seems to good to be true seeing it harks back to MMPR. . .who knows, and if it is true my guesses at the phrase was way off lol. . .take care. . .

astromegazord 01/14/02 08:43 PM

Re: Morphing Phrase

Maybe they could use:

"George, George, George of the Jungle, Watch out for That Tree!!!"

Ok, maybe not, but it'd be funny all the same.