Power Ranger Online Message Board

Power Ranger Online Message Board (powerrangersonline.com/index.php)
-   Power Rangers General Discussion (powerrangersonline.com/forumdisplay.php?f=45)
-   -   The conference of Dark Specter (powerrangersonline.com/showthread.php?t=5147)

d_fife 10/29/14 06:05 PM

The conference of Dark Specter

why didnt Lord Zedd react or say anything to Master vile as he was sitting next to him. and of Divatox and MAster vile sitting next to each other in the table, did they know who each other was.

I mean why didnt Lord ZEdd and Rita do anything as they saw King Mondo and Machina at the Conference, after spending season 2 of Zeo to get rid of the Machine Empire. or the Machine Empire do anything to Rita and ZEdd

Also I noticed Lord Zedd and Rita harassed every villian that preceeded them, first the machine empire all of season 2, Divatox in the premiere of Power Rangers in Space and oppose AStronema's plan in Countdown to Destruction until She told them Dark Specter put her in charge, then they back down.

mbozzo2002 10/29/14 08:01 PM

Re: The conference of Dark Specter

I think that it was fear of Dark Specter that kept them from attacking the other attendees.

MattEmily 10/29/14 08:33 PM

I agree with you there.

d_fife, Zedd couldn't really say anything since he had to do as Dark Specter ordered regardless of Zedd's feelings towards Vile or the Machine Empire.

Also there was no season 2 of Zeo, Zeo was all one season.

PRangerX 10/29/14 08:43 PM

I think people refer to a season 2 for Zeo is because pr used to have a summer hatius back then. So the back half of the season felt like a season 2. I remember a lot of people using that terminology before Time Force.

MattEmily 10/29/14 08:45 PM

that's probably a good point there.

PRangerX 10/29/14 08:50 PM

Yeah I just had to correct my self when talking about the second half of lightspeed. Wanted to say LR season 2 lol.

MattEmily 10/29/14 08:53 PM

Lol.