Power Ranger Online Message Board

Power Ranger Online Message Board (powerrangersonline.com/index.php)
-   Power Rangers Online Present Archives (powerrangersonline.com/forumdisplay.php?f=152)
-   -   Skylar Deleon (powerrangersonline.com/showthread.php?t=909)

Samantha 08/18/05 07:05 PM

If you haven't heard the name Skylar Deleon in the news, he used to be a child star in Mighty Morphin Power Rangers and I was wondering if anyone knows or can find out who he played because I am so curious.

Skylar Deleon has been charged with being involved with a murder of two people. Very interesting. Please reply soon!

Ryu Dairenjaa 08/18/05 07:52 PM

Don't know, all i know is that he tied those people to an anchor on a boat and tossed them overboard, thats all i know

Kamen Rider Decade 08/18/05 09:42 PM

Child star my ass. An uncredited one time extra with no lines on Power Rangers does not make you a child star.

Samantha 08/18/05 10:10 PM

Wow! I can't believe they are going crazy about him being a power ranger. I saw something on one news channel about him and it made it seem like he was a ranger and he didn't look familar to me because I am a fan of power rangers so yeah...thanks for letting me know that he isn't as big as a star that they are crediting him.

Ryu Dairenjaa 08/18/05 10:26 PM

I thought he was a putty

PRangerX 08/19/05 01:37 AM

I just read about the faisco at rangerboard. It seems they have been getting a lot of guests and new threads about the very subject. He was not a Power Ranger or anyone important on the show. He played a kid in a season 1 episode.. The episode was called "Second Chances." Skylar Deleon played a kid named Roger, who didn't make Ernie's soccer team for the juice bar. Ernie decided to have a second tryout. Jason and Zack trained Roger to become a better player. Roger made the team on the second tryout. A few news sources have already begun to make corrections to downplay his role on the show. So you could see more places do this soon.

Kamen Rider Decade 08/19/05 07:12 AM

I am not surprised they upped Skylar's importance on PR. A one time extra vs an actual Power Ranger? Mr. Editor: Go with the more senstational or die you stupid cowardly swines print retractions later if needed otherwise SELL.

Ryu Dairenjaa 08/19/05 12:58 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by PRangerX@Aug 19 2005, 05:37 AM
I just read about the faisco at rangerboard. It seems they have been getting a lot of guests and new threads about the very subject. He was not a Power Ranger or anyone important on the show. He played a kid in a season 1 episode.. The episode was called "Second Chances." Skylar Deleon played a kid named Roger, who didn't make Ernie's soccer team for the juice bar. Ernie decided to have a second tryout. Jason and Zack trained Roger to become a better player. Roger made the team on the second tryout. A few news sources have already begun to make corrections to downplay his role on the show. So you could see more places do this soon.
Oh, i saw that episode, i think he said "thanks" to jason and zach

re: 08/21/05 03:23 AM

Maybe we should start a thread on which Power Ranger is MOST LIKELY to commit a felony... :P

Ryu Dairenjaa 08/21/05 12:14 PM

Disturbing, so do it!