Power Ranger Online Message Board

Power Ranger Online Message Board (powerrangersonline.com/index.php)
-   Power Rangers Modern Archives (powerrangersonline.com/forumdisplay.php?f=82)
-   -   DinoThunder Thread (powerrangersonline.com/showthread.php?t=1882)

PRangerX 02/14/04 01:23 PM

DinoThunder Thread

Well Dino thunder has began discuss it here. I must say it has me pumped. I loved the teleplay of this episode. We got some great lines. Tommey's new attiude is diffintly good. I like the seriousness of the bad guys. I love how the rangers are imperfect and aren;t really friends. We should be in for a good ride. I will post my review for it on my site soon.

edit: here is the link

www.geocities.com/savepow...de1-2.html

Red Tulip Ranger 02/15/04 10:50 AM

Why do you keep calling Tommy 'Tommey'...?

(and while we're on names... where did you get Billy's surname from, as it is stated on the database page as 'Mitchill'? I thought it was Cranston...)

Kamen Rider Decade 02/15/04 01:40 PM

Some say that Capt. Mitchell from Lightspeed is actually Billy aged and stuff. Pure crap imo.

PRangerX 02/15/04 02:40 PM

Yweah Ic ouldn't remeber which name was canon. I know their was a controversy with both names so I decided to go with Mitchill and change it to Cranston if I was wrong. I believe Mitchill is the generally accepted name but I will change it if I find out I was wrong.

Oh and the "Tommey" thing was a mistake on my part. I when I am typing I sound things out and spell them wrong. I really thought I was selling it correctly though ( their does seem to be an e sound in Tommy). I plan on going through all my material on the site and editing it again at some piont to fix any errors I missed or made the wrong spelling descion.

Red Tulip Ranger 02/15/04 03:55 PM

I don't think Billy actually has a canon surname... But Cranston is the only one I heard until now. According to Rovang's Writer's guide, it was never reveiled in the show, but was mentioned on trading cards...

Red Tulip Ranger 02/15/04 03:57 PM

I don't think Billy actually has a canon surname... But Cranston is the only one I heard until now. According to Rovang's Writer's guide, it was never reveiled in the show, but was mentioned on trading cards...

I quote :
"Cranston" is generally accepted as Saban's last name for Billy, though it didn't appear in the show. (Sources: PR trading cards, unaired detailed credits list for 'It came from angel Grove', etc.)

PRangerX 02/15/04 04:57 PM

thanks I'l think about changing the name on the databse once I get a chance.

Kamen Rider Decade 02/15/04 09:59 PM

I've seen Billy Cranston way more than I seen Billy Mitchell.

MiChaos 02/17/04 08:32 AM

Just to add to the Billy discussion, in Reinforcements From The Future - Part I, The Silver Guardians were told to go to "Cranston Plaza", which the writers admitted were a reference to the original Blue Ranger. I think that's as close to canon as we'll get.

And so much for this being a Dino Thunder topic!! :rolling:

PRangerX 02/17/04 12:47 PM

thats ok lol

I;'ll change it to Cranston soon.