Power Ranger Online Message Board

Power Ranger Online Message Board (powerrangersonline.com/index.php)
-   Power Rangers General Discussion (powerrangersonline.com/forumdisplay.php?f=45)
-   -   Master Org (powerrangersonline.com/showthread.php?t=7502)

PRangerX 11/07/16 03:19 PM

Master Org

Master Org was a tragic villain and quite possibly the most evil. And they even managed to make you feel sorry for Adler by the end despite this. He was a very interesting character.

Inner Senshi 11/07/16 03:19 PM

Re: Master Org

I don't think he was a fit villain for a kids show. He was far too dark and scary.

Massive Ego 11/07/16 03:22 PM

Master Org was a great villain. And one of the best parts of Wild Force. I like that his character was complicated. Even though his actions against Cole's family were very wrong.

Rita's Pita 11/07/16 03:23 PM

He just wasn't funny enough..Lother was much better because he made you laugh.

Massive Ego 11/07/16 03:24 PM

No, that made Lothor much worse. Your main villain shouldn't be comic relief. You have other side characters for that.

Captain Codfish 11/07/16 03:26 PM

Master Org was tremendous! His decent to the dark side was very believable. And makes him more scary. Since it shows the kind of evil regular people can become by making bad choices.

Doctor Dana 11/07/16 03:30 PM

Jindrax and Toxica were already there to be comic relief. It was a good contrast to Master Org.

Todd Oliver 11/07/16 03:32 PM

I just didn't understand why Adler was suddenly a true Org in the end?

Dark Specter's Revenge 11/07/16 03:34 PM

Too bad Master Org had a ridiculous costume and the actor who played him was underwhelming.

Kimmy Repulsa 11/07/16 03:37 PM

Master Org was overrated. People wouldn't care about him if he wasn't able to kill Coke's parents on screen.