Power Ranger Online Message Board

Power Ranger Online Message Board (powerrangersonline.com/index.php)
-   Power Rangers General Discussion (powerrangersonline.com/forumdisplay.php?f=45)
-   -   The Tooth Hurts Episode Discussion (powerrangersonline.com/showthread.php?t=6569)

MattEmily 03/13/15 10:23 PM

The Tooth Hurts Episode Discussion

Here's the episode discussion thread in which you can post your thoughts and opinions regarding tomorrow's new episode.

Sledge's Bounty 03/13/15 10:27 PM

Re: The Tooth Hurts Episode Discussion

I can't wait for the new episode. Dino Charge has me excited every week for the next episode. Its going to be so fun as usual.

Superstatler 03/13/15 10:28 PM

I hope they have a good episode this week. I think they are do after the last two weren't the greatest. Hopefully we are entering the point where the show becomes good.

Dino Charger 03/14/15 04:38 PM

Another good episode. The show is really fun to watch every week. I didn't really look foward to this episode and still loved it.

MattEmily 03/14/15 04:45 PM

The episode was pretty good that's for sure.

Chase and Riley had a great bonding moment.

Keeper had a nice bonding moment with Riley.

Poisandra is still annoying.

Cavity was an interesting monster to say the least but where did his other form come from?

Cavity was voiced by our "Jack-of-all-Trades" Power Rangers actor... yup none other than Kelson Henderson himself.

A Gia To Remember 03/14/15 09:35 PM

Cavity was pretty cool monster. Riley was cool. Glad to see him get an episode. Plus we got to see him play off of Chase. Which is a different dynamic. It was good to see more Keeper. I hope we continue to see a lot of him from this point on.

Karone White Tiger 03/15/15 02:02 PM

I thought the episode was completely lame.

Poisandra just seems pathetic for waiting 65 million years to have a wedding with Sledge.

mbozzo 03/15/15 03:11 PM

'The Tooth Hurts' is a good episode. We get a monster baker who cakes give people tooth ache. He was able to give Chase a tooth ache for a while, until The monster lost his teeth. He grow to giant side and regain his teeth, and was destroyed when he lost his teeth again. I hope that we'll get the hunt for the gold gem, next episode. ;)

Superstatler 03/15/15 08:23 PM

The timeline continues to be wierd. At least they cleared it up with Koda. The episode was kinda meh but it was a filler. So I can't get too worked up this week.

Green Alien Ranger 03/15/15 08:35 PM

I wouldn't say it was a filler. We got some crucial development between Riley and Chase. Plus we learned a little more about Riley. Episodes like this are important.