Power Ranger Online Message Board

Power Ranger Online Message Board (powerrangersonline.com/index.php)
-   Off-Topic Discussion (powerrangersonline.com/forumdisplay.php?f=6)
-   -   Hi there (powerrangersonline.com/showthread.php?t=4561)

Clive Koopa 09/10/12 04:29 PM

Hi there

Hi, I'm Terry aka Clive Koopa. Its been a long time since I was last in the online PR community. I'm not sure if I already have an account here but anyway this is my new account. I've been a long time fan of Power Rangers and have not long gotten back into it after seeing non-stop episodes of it on Kix here in the UK. That channel has been showing Wild Force, S.P.D and Dino Thunder episodes constantly.

MattEmily 09/10/12 07:24 PM

Re: Hi there

Hello and welcome to the board. It's nice seeing an actual live human being posting here instead of the usual Spam Robots that we get.

It's not a big deal with you registering a new account regardless of whether you have a previous account here or not since you haven't been in the fandom in awhile.

We can always try and look you up to see if you have a previous account and if you do, we can merge the accounts.

I'm not detecting another account with your current registered email that you have linked to your current account.
I also tried searching your current IP Address but not finding another account here.

Clive Koopa 09/11/12 03:14 AM

That's okay, its not a problem. You won't find an IP match even if I did have another account as I moved house recently and am on a different provider now.

MattEmily 09/11/12 10:55 AM

Ah, I see. Anyway hope you enjoy discussing Powsr Rangers with everyone here.