Power Ranger Online Message Board

Power Ranger Online Message Board (powerrangersonline.com/index.php)
-   Power Rangers General Discussion (powerrangersonline.com/forumdisplay.php?f=45)
-   -   SOLUS - Adrian Carr - Original Power Ranger Series Director (powerrangersonline.com/showthread.php?t=8116)

SOLUS 10/18/17 08:04 PM

SOLUS - Adrian Carr - Original Power Ranger Series Director

Hello!

My name is Jacob Chattman and I am creating a science fiction Short Film entitled SOLUS. We have the pleasure of having Adrian Carr as our director; He is the director of the first four original Power Rangers episodes- He also directed the extremely successful Tex Murphy computer game series.

We have created a vast and interesting universe (or at least I hope so) and this film is being made as an homage to the science fiction stories of old, and we hope that the success of the short will lead to us developing SOLUS into a half-hour television series.... Just like how MMPR did back in the day.

I grew up loving Power Rangers, and still do to this day... I can't tell you how excited I am about this project... Please check it out, share if you are willing, feedback and questions are welcome.

SOLUS

TokuNoob 10/18/17 10:03 PM

Re: SOLUS - Adrian Carr - Original Power Ranger Series Director

Sounds exciting. Must be a real privilege to work with Mr. Carr. Well, congratulations. I hope it turns out well.

PRangerX 10/19/17 07:59 PM

Good luck!

Goldar's Revenge 10/19/17 08:29 PM

Best of luck to you. Its a hard business.

SOLUS 10/20/17 01:08 PM

Thank you! =)