Power Ranger Online Message Board

Power Ranger Online Message Board (powerrangersonline.com/index.php)
-   Power Rangers General Discussion (powerrangersonline.com/forumdisplay.php?f=45)
-   -   Zordon and Billy (powerrangersonline.com/showthread.php?t=6548)

Sensei Ranger 03/06/15 10:20 PM

Zordon and Billy

Why didn't Zordon want Billy to be a Ranger anymore?

MattEmily 03/07/15 08:52 AM

Re: Zordon and Billy

He never said he didn't want him to be a Ranger anymore.

It was Billy's choice to no longer become a Ranger because of what happened during the Zeo Quest and technically none of the SubCrystals were even his anyway regardless of what Billy had claimed in regards to Aisha and Tanya's SubCrystal.

Superstatler 03/07/15 09:46 PM

Zordon pushed him towards the tech role to phase him out as a Ranger. Zordon did this type of thing all the time when he wanted to get rid of Power Rangers.

Phantom Stranger 03/07/15 10:00 PM

Zordon wanted Billy to be the tech guy because that was where his strength's lie. And Zordon needed someone focused full time on, who also had ranger experience.

No Green Spandex 03/09/15 04:13 PM

Zordon was just ultra conservative and didn't Billy to wear a skirt.

Usagi Reborn 03/09/15 04:14 PM

Either that or Billy saw the skirt and said, "no thanks, here ya go Tonya"'

Starlight Starbrite 03/09/15 04:16 PM

I wonder if the negative energy Billy absorbed would have even allowed him to become a Zeo Ranger? We know he couldn't become Gold Ranger.

Lightspeed Zeo 03/09/15 04:18 PM

I doubt he could have morphed anyway. I think Zordon just respected his decision like everyone else.

Chef Mia 03/09/15 07:34 PM

Billy quit being a Ranger on his own. Zordon never kicked him out. Bilky ultimately left to be with Cestria on aquitar.

Green Alien Ranger 03/09/15 07:42 PM

I wish Billy would have become a Zeo Ranger. He was a good character and it would have been great if he stayed through mid turbo. Unfortunately they would have had to drop Rocky early.