Power Ranger Online Message Board

Power Ranger Online Message Board (powerrangersonline.com/index.php)
-   Power Rangers General Discussion (powerrangersonline.com/forumdisplay.php?f=45)
-   -   Who is the Disney Princess? (powerrangersonline.com/showthread.php?t=8639)

Disney Ranger 02/23/18 11:48 AM

Who is the Disney Princess?

So out of all the Disney Seasons who do you think is the "Disney Princess".

Massive Ego 02/23/18 11:49 AM

Re: Who is the Disney Princess?

Snow White And The Seven Dwarfs

No Green Spandex 02/23/18 11:50 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Massive Ego (Post 74970)
Snow White And The Seven Dwarfs

Whats the matter? Cinderella wasn't avaliable?

Cosmic Ranger 02/23/18 11:52 AM

Well Princess Shalya seems like an obivous answer. Since she was actually a princess. Even if she wasn't a Ranger herself.

DinoThunderKira 02/23/18 11:53 AM

I'm going to go with Kira. She is what a Disney Princess should be in the 21st century.

MattEmily 02/23/18 02:50 PM

none of them were Disney Princesses since it's a term referred to certain characters from an animated movie you aren't in an animated movie that's created and owned by Disney then you're not applicable to be considered a Disney Princess

Green With Envy 02/23/18 08:57 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MattEmily (Post 74974)
none of them were Disney Princesses since it's a term referred to certain characters from an animated movie you aren't in an animated movie that's created and owned by Disney then you're not applicable to be considered a Disney Princess

Could Disney also mean who would be the best candidate? That question makes more sense since we know the Disney Era girls are not offical Disney Princess.

MattEmily 02/23/18 11:23 PM

I doubt it since Disney Ranger doesn't even understand much less comprehend the single thing that he claims to be a fan of. Look at how obsessed he is with Disney getting Power Rangers even though they were the idiots who sold it because they didn't want it.

VR Master 02/25/18 04:18 PM

Princess Shayla seems like the best fit.

Captain Mutiny 02/26/18 05:33 PM

I agree with Matt ,none of them were Disney Princess. And I don't think Disney would have mixed up the brands. Especially with PR having so much trouble integrating into their business when they owned it.