Power Ranger Online Message Board

Power Ranger Online Message Board (powerrangersonline.com/index.php)
-   Power Rangers General Discussion (powerrangersonline.com/forumdisplay.php?f=45)
-   -   How did Tommy get his Zeo powers back? (powerrangersonline.com/showthread.php?t=7577)

Super Cena 11/15/16 07:20 PM

How did Tommy get his Zeo powers back?

How did Tommy get his Zeo Powers back in "Forever Red"?

Captain Codfish 11/15/16 07:57 PM

Re: How did Tommy get his Zeo powers back?

The Zeo Powers were never lost. They were just put on storage for some reason.

Turbo Guy 11/15/16 08:02 PM

I thought the Zeo Powers became the Turbo Powers?

Captain Mutiny 11/15/16 08:07 PM

That was debunked a long time ago. And isn't possible since TJ was in FR too. The Zeo Powers were just discontinued until FR.

Cassie Turbo 11/15/16 08:44 PM

I think Zordon took the Zeo Crystal to Eltar to power their defenses.

Ranger Master 11/15/16 08:49 PM

The Turbo Powers were a reboot of the Turbo Powers. But the Crystal was reassembled and the connection made with the Rangers without the sub crystals needed in the morphers. It was just another version of the Zeo Powers, it was just called Turbo because of the Zords.

Zordon took the crystal with him to Eltar where it still powered both the Turbo and Robot Rangers. Once Eltar fell the Crystal was lost, resulting in the power loss of the Rangers. Mountain Blaster and Lightening Cruiser both became the new source for Justin and TJ's powers.

The Zeo Crystal was recovered by Tommy to allow him to be Zeo Red once again. After FR the Zeo Crystal was needed elsewhere so Tommy doesn't have it by DinoThunder.

Maligore 11/15/16 08:51 PM

Saban was too cheap to do a final battle to show how the Zeo Powers were lost. It was a new low in cheapness since it was on a movie budget. I don't know why Tommy got his powers back. But they were too cheap to show it or make "Forever Red" at least a two parter.

Captain Mutiny 11/15/16 08:54 PM

Disney made Wild Force so they had nothing to do with "Forever Red". It just had the same production team as MMPR-TF in MMPR Productions.

Maligore 11/15/16 08:55 PM

That just mean Disney was cheap there then. And I already knew Disney was just as cheap as Saban.

Massive Ego 11/15/16 08:57 PM

Once again you lack business sense. And need to have everything spelled out for you.

Inner Senshi 11/15/16 08:57 PM

I always thought that Lighting Cruiser gave TJ his Turbo Powers back so Tommy could use the Red Zeo Power.

White Tiger Fan 11/15/16 08:59 PM

The intention of Amit was that all the Rangers had become active again by FR. And by Hexagon NS that would have led to a big showdown between two Ranger factions.

Massive Ego 11/15/16 09:01 PM

Too bad Disney was too stupid to go this root and at least end what was left of MMPR Productions with a bang before starting with the suck. Instead the real Ninja Storm started the long sling of suck we have had until now. With the first half of RPM in between.

White Tiger Fan 11/15/16 09:02 PM

I do with they used Amit's version of Samurai. It would have been pretty cool.

Massive Ego 11/15/16 09:03 PM

That would have been a lot better than the slop we got. But they didn't want to listen to the guy they had consulted with them. But then again bringing back Lynn didn't help so who knows.

Zeo Power 11/15/16 09:04 PM

I think the Zeo Powers always were there they were just put in storage until they were really needed. I would like to think the Zeo Rangers regained them off screen in C2D.

Doomsday 11/15/16 09:06 PM

That's most likely when Tommy got his Zeo Powers back. It made sense that there were other battles we didn't see. And a big battle like that should involve many Ranger teams. The Zeo's may even have been on another planet that we didn't see.

Sentai Is Forever 11/15/16 09:25 PM

I don't know why they just didn't adapt the Sentai Anniversary team up. At least they smartened up in Super Megaforce. Even if they made it at the end when they should have started with it. But small battles.

MMPR Forever 11/15/16 09:26 PM

I was upset that Tommy wasn't the Green or White Ranger in FR. Those powers were what he is remembered for. All the other powers he had mean nothing.

KimandTommy 11/15/16 09:27 PM

I wish they had Kimberly in the episode too, as Tommy's wife. I was mad when they failed to say they were married in DT. Since they had a whole season.

Ninja Kat 11/15/16 09:27 PM

But Kat should be Tommy's Wife?

White Tiger Fan 11/15/16 09:29 PM

Actually she was in it in an early draft. And of course Sutherland voiced one of the generals.

KimandTommy 11/15/16 09:30 PM

That would have been terrible. I'm glad they cut that scene. Too bad they couldn't have had Sutherland's general be Kat.

Ranger Master 11/15/16 09:31 PM

They were all the Rangers Actors voicing generals were actually playing their old characters. They were assimilated by the remnants of the Machine Empire to avenge Mondo. Probably had there memories erased though.

Massive Ego 11/15/16 09:33 PM

Sounds like a nice bed time story for those of us who care.

KimandTommy 11/15/16 09:34 PM

I actually would like that. Since I didn't care about those Rangers anyway.

MMPR Forever 11/15/16 09:35 PM

Me neither and then we would finally have proof that Kat was evil to all the non believers.

Lord Leo 11/15/16 09:36 PM

If only they assimilated Lord Leo too.

Zordon's Legacy Exposed 11/15/16 09:37 PM

I love how PR has this multi- layered continuity with more complex characters than they seem to be on screen.

Rangerlord 11/15/16 09:38 PM

I don't take anything as canon unless its on screen or confirmed to be in a Series Bible.

Massive Ego 11/15/16 09:39 PM

And you make more sense then have the people in this thread.

Green Saba 11/15/16 09:39 PM

Hey we have the right to our opinions!

Massive Ego 11/15/16 09:41 PM

Yes, you do. But I have mine as well. And I am one the most credible fan.

Power Sentai 11/15/16 09:42 PM

Who died and made you King?

No Green Spandex 11/15/16 09:42 PM

He must have won a game of Checkers or something.

Massive Ego 11/15/16 09:43 PM

I have a lot of confidence and believe I am the number one fan. Its no offense to any of you guys. I just tell it like it is. I have a massive ego and am proud of it.

Inner Senshi 11/15/16 09:44 PM

I don't think those Rangers were assimilated. Nothing bad like that happens on PR unless its undone.

Itzy Bitzy Carter 11/15/16 09:45 PM

I wouldn't mind Carter being assimilated. But he was good comic relief in how he had to use a blaster during the un-morphed fight.

Lightspeed Zeo 11/15/16 09:47 PM

Actually it made sense since the Lightspeed Rangers didn't fight much un-morphed like earlier teams. And we knew Cogs were tougher since the Zeo Rangers almost never did. So it was weirder they weren't all morphed.

Ultra Mega 11/15/16 09:47 PM

re Tommy Zeo Powers

Tommy got the Zeo Powers back special just for "Forever Red" and gave them up soon after.