Power Ranger Online Message Board

Power Ranger Online Message Board (powerrangersonline.com/index.php)
-   Kamen Rider Online (powerrangersonline.com/forumdisplay.php?f=3)
-   -   Forum skin? (powerrangersonline.com/showthread.php?t=2414)

Ryoutarou 11/06/06 02:22 AM

Forum skin?

I've noticed that the board looks kinda plain, are there any plans for a skin?

PrimoPiccolo 11/06/06 03:31 PM

I was thinking the same thing, which is why I submitted a few banners to MR-Aftershock. He's working on a skin, and I've offered up my help since I've done vBulletin skins before.

MR-Aftershock 11/06/06 07:34 PM

Skins are coming! :)

Poweranimals 11/06/06 08:59 PM

I love the banner. The rest could use some tweaking though, but I'm sure you're not done with it.

PRangerX 11/07/06 01:42 AM

Yeah sorry if things look freaky. Just switched to the default until the kinks are worked out. When strangly is Rider Combined. The Default brings me to the skin.

Tendou Soujiro 11/08/06 04:02 PM

i cant chnaged back to the original skin?

PrimoPiccolo 11/08/06 04:46 PM

Looks like this is the locked default for right now. I'll go see right now if I can unlock the basic template, or at least get this one to stop hurting our eyes.

Poweranimals 11/08/06 05:10 PM

Did you design this, Primo? I like the design and all, but I'm not liking all of the randon white spaces around a lot of the text.

PrimoPiccolo 11/08/06 05:16 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Poweranimals
Did you design this, Primo?

Nope, Aftershock did. I'm still trying to figure out how all the white spaces got there in the first place.

Certainly not helping that I can't even get the banner centered, after clearly typing in center...

Poweranimals 11/08/06 05:39 PM

Well at least the black spaces look better than the white spaces. I'd make them red though if possible. Then just change the color of the urls that are turning up red.