Power Ranger Online Message Board

Power Ranger Online Message Board (powerrangersonline.com/index.php)
-   Power Rangers Online Archives (powerrangersonline.com/forumdisplay.php?f=23)
-   -   Attention!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! (powerrangersonline.com/showthread.php?t=1514)

David64ca 05/24/02 08:29 PM

Attention!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

As you all know, this board is now under my control. These are the @#%$ rules

1. I am the boss
2. I am the boss
3. I am the boss
4. I am the boss
5. Be healthy or die
6. Be evil to other people and let the birds eat them slowly
7. I am the boss
8. Power Rangers is cool
9. Listen to me and only me
10. I am the boss

Soon we will take over the world and be happy people. Good? Great! I'm happy we all agree to my new rules for Power Rangers Online!

Poweranimals 05/24/02 08:33 PM

Okay, this is really starting to get ridiculous. Why can't anyone post anything intelligent here. It's always people bumping up 2 year old posts. Or Tristianity making some dumb comment which is of no relevence whatsoever.

David64ca 05/25/02 01:01 PM

"Why can't anyone post anything intelligent here"

Take your own advice

MiChaos 05/26/02 06:33 PM

You the boss? You wish.

You are not in control of the Power Rangers Online Ezboard community. Whilst I do not have full control of this board either, I am in more control than you are, being an active moderator for a couple of topics. Logically this may make me the boss, although in a community a term 'boss' may be inappropiate.

Tristianity 05/26/02 06:40 PM

Re: You the boss? You wish.

"Why can't anyone post anything intelligent here. It's always people bumping up 2 year old posts. Or Tristianity making some dumb comment which is of no relevence whatsoever."

If you don't like it here, leave.

XNyanko 05/27/02 09:52 PM

Re: You the boss? You wish.

Does this mean that there won't be any more X-rated posts by RikaIsAWhore?? Kewl!!