Power Ranger Online Message Board

Power Ranger Online Message Board (powerrangersonline.com/index.php)
-   Power Rangers Modern Archives (powerrangersonline.com/forumdisplay.php?f=82)
-   -   Engine Sentai Go-onger Thread (powerrangersonline.com/showthread.php?t=2624)

Kamen Rider Decade 02/24/08 07:02 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BLADEDGE (Post 30577)
I wonder when TV-Nihon Will Sub Them?

Go ask them. This is not their support forum. This place has nothing to do with them any shape or form.

PRangerX 02/24/08 09:35 PM

I don't think he actually expected us to give him an official answer.

Kamen Rider Decade 02/24/08 09:55 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by PRangerX (Post 30580)
I don't think he actually expected us to give him an official answer.

If he doesn't want a response he shouldn't type the question.

bcr1 03/05/08 07:04 PM

i watch goonger eps couple times and green & black are funny sometime and shovel monster is so appoying in ep 3

Sakura3 04/04/08 06:21 PM

Chapter 3 to Chapter 7 are on You Tube so I'll catch thoes up all the way to next Thursday to get ready for week 8. It'll be interesting to see what Disney does with it. I didn't bother to watch the previous 4 since I saw them on ABC and ABCF via the US episodes.

As for this one Bomper is starting to come off like Circuit in Power Rangers Time Force / Time Ranger. Only thing that bothers me is talking zords. Other than that this is actualy good. I hope I can catch Chapter 1 since I missed it.

PrimoPiccolo 04/04/08 09:53 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Simango
I didn't bother to watch the previous 4 since I saw them on ABC and ABCF via the US episodes.

Wait, you watched Go-onger via U.S. episodes?

Sakura3 04/05/08 02:45 PM

I plan to in 2009.

I also watched the previous shows vis the US versions.

I did however see the first two. I'll probably watch the rest on You Tube starting Monday and watch it in 2009 VIA ABC. This will be the first time comparing the two.

I like the idea of having both Green and Black together this time. But I wonder if we're going to get a new Machine Empire next year like we did with Power Rangers Zeo.

red timeforce ranger 04/05/08 04:24 PM

i hope see spanish talking carrygator in pr2009

Sakura3 04/07/08 08:52 PM

It seems we have another Red Rookie situation. Black Ranger thinks that about our new Red Ranger. Also Bomper is reminding me of Circuit in Time Ranger.

As for the Green and Black Rangers I'm due to see the debute of the new Zords next episode.

It seems like this Machine Empire is meaner than they were in Zeo. And about that Gator it's highly possible it'll turn up next year.

PrimoPiccolo 04/08/08 02:19 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Simango
It seems like this Machine Empire is meaner than they were in Zeo.

They're not the Machine Empire. Go-onger's Bankizoku Gaiarc and Ohranger's Machine Empire Baranoia are completely unrelated.