Power Ranger Online Message Board

Power Ranger Online Message Board (powerrangersonline.com/index.php)
-   Power Rangers General Discussion (powerrangersonline.com/forumdisplay.php?f=45)
-   -   For Anybody Who's Favorite Series Was Time Force (powerrangersonline.com/showthread.php?t=1500)

Homer56712 03/17/02 06:29 AM

For Anybody Who's Favorite Series Was Time Force

Here's a site for anybody who's favorite series was Time Force www.petitiononline.com/30...ition.html

Cross My Line 03/17/02 10:08 AM

How stupid are you? Wild Force has already started. Are the TF Rangers in it? No! Are they gonna appear in a teamup? Most probably yes.

Petitions never work, and in this case, had zero chance of working.

If you had posted this <!--EZCODE ITALIC START--> before<!--EZCODE ITALIC END--> WF had started production, then it might be a worthy bit of news (even if nothing would happen), but the fact that you've posted it whilst WF is airing, just shows what a moron you really are.

Homer56712 03/17/02 06:00 PM

(ignores Cross My Line)

http://members.fortunecity.com/timef...antummega1.jpg

Cross My Line 03/17/02 08:30 PM

because you don't have one good point to make about why you posted that link.

Homer56712 03/17/02 10:09 PM

Of course I have a good point for it.....its for anyone who loved the Time Force cast and wants it back.....besides so what if Wild Force has already aired? People are still signing that thing and I want people who love Time Force and want the cast back to know about it....thats all

http://members.fortunecity.com/timef...fvweapons1.jpg

Cross My Line 03/17/02 10:32 PM

But the cast is gonna comeback for the smegging teamup. Just like it has been for every season since LG.

The only reason for that petition was to keep them on as WF Rangers. It even states that on the page.

You skanked up. Thats all there is to it.

PRangerX 10/12/14 10:04 PM

Re: For Anybody Who's Favorite Series Was Time Force

Obviously this an old thread but I count Time Force as one of my favorite seasons. I really got into the storyline and the characters. Especially Jen, Wes, and Eric. I thought it had one of the best casts. I loved ths Destiny arch.

MattEmily 10/13/14 11:16 AM

indeed it's one of my favorite seasons as well especially with Jen as well as her growth. The situation between Ransik and Frax was awesome as well. Eric was another good addition to it since Circuit couldn't have put his feelings about him any clearer by saying he's a loose cannon.

PRangerX 10/13/14 12:40 PM

Its a shame Ransik and Frax never had a big showdown. But that aparently had a lot to do with the episode count being reduced.

MattEmily 10/13/14 08:16 PM

indeed it is... if only there was no threat of a SAG strike.