Power Ranger Online Message Board

Power Ranger Online Message Board (powerrangersonline.com/index.php)
-   Power Rangers General Discussion (powerrangersonline.com/forumdisplay.php?f=45)
-   -   Zack A Gold Ranger (powerrangersonline.com/showthread.php?t=8511)

Blastr Zack 01/13/18 05:39 PM

Zack A Gold Ranger

As cool as it was to have Jason back. I think Zack would have been an even better choice for Gold.

MattEmily 01/13/18 05:46 PM

Re: Zack A Gold Ranger

Walter wasn't coming back so fat chance of that happening.

Massive Ego 01/13/18 05:48 PM

I wouldn't mind seeing Zack again. But Jason was the better choice. He was the former leader or the Power Rangers. And he had more history with Tommy. Jason was the best choice.

MattEmily 01/13/18 05:56 PM

that he was

A Gia To Remember 01/13/18 05:59 PM

I wonder what Ryan Steele would have been like as Gold?

No Green Spandex 01/13/18 06:00 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by A Gia To Remember (Post 72636)
I wonder what Ryan Steele would have been like as Gold?

Well for starters, he would sound a lot like Trey did.

Gold Ranger In Danger 01/13/18 06:01 PM

I know, Brad Hawkins basically really did play Gold Ranger.

MattEmily 01/13/18 06:03 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Gold Ranger In Danger (Post 72638)
I know, Brad Hawkins basically really did play Gold Ranger.

basically he was Trey the only difference is he'd be playing the human form and we wouldn't have had the muted triplets.

Gold Ranger In Danger 01/13/18 06:05 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MattEmily (Post 72629)
Walter wasn't coming back so fat chance of that happening.

Why not, Austin did?

MattEmily 01/13/18 06:07 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Gold Ranger In Danger (Post 72642)
Why not, Austin did?

Walter wasn't coming back to work on a non-union production he left for that reason so he wasn't going back as long as it was non-union. Austin just simply didn't care in the long run and was willing to come back just for a specific person requesting him to come back.

All About Beevil 01/13/18 06:14 PM

Austin was more of a team player then.

MattEmily 01/13/18 06:17 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by All About Beevil (Post 72647)

yup I do wonder if Thuy would've came back if she was asked.

Goldar's Revenge 01/13/18 06:17 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by All About Beevil (Post 72647)

Thats not fair. MMPR featured a grueling shcedule that didn't really pay all that much. Walter had ever right not to come back for those reasons. Nor is Austin at fault for doing what he wanted to do. Remember these are actors that had to make a living at the time.

MattEmily 01/13/18 07:45 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Goldar's Revenge (Post 72651)
Thats not fair. MMPR featured a grueling shcedule that didn't really pay all that much. Walter had ever right not to come back for those reasons. Nor is Austin at fault for doing what he wanted to do. Remember these are actors that had to make a living at the time.

true but every season has been like that the only difference is Galaxy, Lightspeed, Time Force and Wild Force were union for the whole season so Saban was forced to follow union rules for them until the end of time.

No Green Spandex 01/14/18 09:19 PM

Jason was the best choice for Gold. Nothing against Zack though.

KimandTommy 01/14/18 09:34 PM

I'm surprised Jason agreed to come back without Kimberly. I lost some respect for him . Since he had to know Kat was no good.

Uncle Steve 01/14/18 09:37 PM

Jason was too obvious, it was a non brainer to bring him back.

MattEmily 01/14/18 10:00 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by KimandTommy (Post 72673)
I'm surprised Jason agreed to come back without Kimberly. I lost some respect for him . Since he had to know Kat was no good.

don't start with that again otherwise every time you mention something like that regardless of whether it's Kat, Karone or whoever I'm going to say that Tommy, Kimberly, Billy, Jason, Adam, Rocky, Justin, Carlos, Cassie, Ashley, Dana, Jen, Cam, Hunter, Blake, Kira, Trent, Sky, Syd, Vida, Leanbow, Tyzonn, Dillon, Robo Knight and Zenowing are all evil.

MMPR Forever 01/15/18 10:40 AM

But Kat is legitimately a bad person. Kim isn't wrong.

No Green Spandex 01/15/18 10:43 AM

She is such a bad person that she helped to build houses for needy families.

Gold Ranger In Danger 01/15/18 10:44 AM

Or how about the time she made a nice dinner so Tommy could win back Heather! Insteae of trying to win Tommy for herself?

MattEmily 01/15/18 11:10 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MMPR Forever (Post 72679)
But Kat is legitimately a bad person. Kim isn't wrong.

no she isn't a bad person otherwise she wouldn't be a Ranger or be helping Zordon without question. The only person who's bad here are you people who honestly are delusional enough to think ones like Kat and Karone are still evil.

Usagi Reborn 01/15/18 03:05 PM

Kat waa probably one of the nicest characters written for MMPR, Zeo, and Turbo.

Movie Ranger 01/15/18 03:19 PM

Jason is a more popular character and could play better off Tommy. The time to bring Walter back was in OO. But they decided to go with JYB.

MattEmily 01/15/18 03:45 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by No Green Spandex (Post 72680)
She is such a bad person that she helped to build houses for needy families.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Gold Ranger In Danger (Post 72681)
Or how about the time she made a nice dinner so Tommy could win back Heather! Insteae of trying to win Tommy for herself?

not to mention she offered herself up as bait in order to provide a distraction so Tommy could get the Zeo Crystal. No other Mighty Morphin Ranger would've done that.

She conquered her fear of diving as a way to help Kimberly conquer her fears.
She was willing to take over as the Pink Ranger for Kimberly even though she didn't have to.

She was willing to offer herself up as a sacrifice so that the Rangers could get Ninjor back.

Once Kat took Kimberly's Coin back it was in the hands of good which Alpha detected you can't fool a computer or much less a highly advanced robot.

Cam's Surprise 01/15/18 03:50 PM

Agreed, originally I thought Kat was just a human form of the monster Monster Zedd created. But once we learned Kat's backstory and the spell was broken. It was clear that wasn't the case. And it became clear through her actions that Kat was truely good.

Usagi Reborn 01/15/18 03:51 PM

The only real threat was the after effects to the spell Zordon warned Kat about. But those were most likely gone when Tommy used the Zeo Crystal to free her from the evil machine.

Maligore 01/15/18 04:15 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MattEmily (Post 72643)
Walter wasn't coming back to work on a non-union production he left for that reason so he wasn't going back as long as it was non-union. Austin just simply didn't care in the long run and was willing to come back just for a specific person requesting him to come back.

Thanks to Saban being Cheap.

Ginger Snap 01/15/18 06:01 PM

Jason was good as Gold Ranger. But I don't know as much as you guys.

MattEmily 01/15/18 06:49 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Cam's Surprise (Post 72717)
Agreed, originally I thought Kat was just a human form of the monster Monster Zedd created. But once we learned Kat's backstory and the spell was broken. It was clear that wasn't the case. And it became clear through her actions that Kat was truely good.

well we already knew Zedd had nothing to do with Kat he hated her.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Usagi Reborn (Post 72718)
The only real threat was the after effects to the spell Zordon warned Kat about. But those were most likely gone when Tommy used the Zeo Crystal to free her from the evil machine.

Zordon said the after effects were just temporary so they obviously went away after Rita's Pita.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Maligore (Post 72733)
Thanks to Saban being Cheap.

is that the only phrase you know? "Saban is cheap, Disney is cheap" is that all you can say? You don't have a clue what goes into the expenses of a show do you? DO YOU? No you don't so knock it off at once on top of which do you understand the complications that would come as a result of being an union show? DO YOU? DO YOU? No you don't so shut it.

Cam's Surprise 01/15/18 06:52 PM

I just figured that Zedd made the monster since Rita didn't make monsters back then. I know now it was all Rita in regards to Kat's evil spell.

MattEmily 01/15/18 07:06 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Cam's Surprise (Post 72773)
I just figured that Zedd made the monster since Rita didn't make monsters back then. I know now it was all Rita in regards to Kat's evil spell.

True he usually made monsters but so did Finster but Zedd typically didn't make animal monsters since he couldn't.

Cam's Surprise 01/15/18 07:35 PM

Right but I am talking about my feelings when I watched season 3. So its been a long time.

Sledge's Bounty 01/15/18 08:19 PM

I think the Gold Ranger should have been a new character. If not just Trey continuing.

Jen's Revenge 01/16/18 11:06 PM

Jason was a fine choice. No need to do anything differently there.