Power Ranger Online Message Board

Power Ranger Online Message Board (powerrangersonline.com/index.php)
-   Power Rangers General Discussion (powerrangersonline.com/forumdisplay.php?f=45)
-   -   MMPR Question (powerrangersonline.com/showthread.php?t=5095)

legacywhite 10/27/14 10:47 PM

MMPR Question

I have 2 question for all power ranger fans.

1. If the Green Ranger had not lost his powers an Zordon still went through making the White Ranger who would he have choosen ?
1. Adam
2. rocky

2. If the Green Ranger had a Ninja coin what animal would you think it would be ?

Please answer turefully please. Green Ranger fans I know your out there and have thought about this.
thank you

nightmere11 10/27/14 10:48 PM

Re: MMPR Question

Not a big Green Ranger fan to be honest with you, but:

1. I'd go with Richie before Adam or Rocky.

2. Fox (Don't ask me why). Either that, or switch frog to Green and change Black to a panther or something.

prblackforce 10/27/14 10:49 PM

1. Whoever the writers chose to write in.
2. Whatever the writers decide to use for his coin.

Tommy fans aren't the writers.

Gosei Awesome2 10/27/14 10:49 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by prblackforce (Post 46706)
Tommy fans aren't the writers.

I don't follow.

Nebula Ranger 10/27/14 10:50 PM

Brad Hawkins.

No really. Apparently Brad Hawkins was originally signed on to be the White Ranger, whilst Jason David Frank was to be the star of "Cybertron" (which later became VR Troopers). Later they switched things around.

http://www.denofgeek.us/tv/vr-troope...ws-vr-troopers

mnikolic 2 10/27/14 10:51 PM

1. If Tommy would remain the Green Ranger, we would see more of "Thunder Megazord"/Dragonzord scenes in Zord battles and scenarios where the Megazord punches the monster of the day in the face and it rolling all around the battlefield.
2. If Tommy would remain the Green Ranger, the writers AND the producers would have had to go trough a WHOLE LOT of problems, since Austin, Walter and Thuy were slowly leaving the show, so we would've been stuck with a morphed, fake-voiced versions of Jason, Trini and Zack until the end of S02, since there would be no character in the show to take the place of the leader of the Power Rangers. The Power Transfer would probably happen at the end of S02/start of S03, or whenever Saban would decide to drop the three fake Rangers and give us new actors for Jason, Trini and Zack (basically what he should've done in the first place and introduce Rocky, Adam and Aisha the next season).

So let's be all glad that JDF came back to continue playing Tommy, who became the new White Ranger AND the leader of the power team. Power Rangers was almost screwed when the three decided to leave. In the end, if you think about it - Tommy actually ended up saving the show.

Cyborg 10/27/14 10:52 PM

^ Sei-Shishi (Star Shishi, Star Lion) aka Lion Thunderzord was GREEN in Dairanger, just mostly in accents (like how the Pterodactyl was Pink because of accents when the bulk of it was grey/white or red). And even if they keep Dragon/Green Ranger suit, they could have given him Tor (just like they could have given Kiba/White Ranger Titanus if they used him in S1).

Seriously, Dairanger was Red-Green-Blue-Yellow-Pink in its lineup with a White 6th/Other, so if they used the Dairanger suits, we'd have had another Black Ranger -> Green Ranger colour swap like from MMPR S3 to Zeo or Megaforce to Super Megaforce.

GreenRanger 2 10/27/14 10:55 PM

Yeah, Dairanger suits would have messed things up. Because it had the Green instead of Black Ranger, I really don't know what they would have done if Tommy had not lost the Green powers. Maybe a Green Tiger? Then adding the White Ranger? I don't know... it messes up quickly. Green was supposed to get the dumpy Lion that didn't do much except shuffle along. A far cry from the Dragonzord. The only problem with just giving Tommy Tor was that Tor wasn't in the series much from a Power Rangers perspective. A handful of episodes, it got stepped on twice by Serpentera. Now Tommy upgrading to Serpentera would have been cool! In the Sentai storyline, Daijinryuu/Serpentera is a neutral thing, sort of like a god that restores balance between good and evil when one side gets too unbalanced. They could have gone the route of Dragonzord being upgraded to Serpentera if they kept the Green powers and Black of course, then added White with Brad Hawkins as originally planned. Just look at this I threw together to show how it could have looked for Tommy...

http://i205.photobucket.com/albums/b...ps68c88192.png

Now Green Ninja coin? Maybe Alligator or Crocodile or Komodo Dragon? Sea serpent?

Camelot Rider 10/27/14 10:55 PM

You know, the whole Green Ranger/Serpentera thing... never thought of that. Could have him use it both evil and good- would give the evil Tommy clone a bit more to do...

Jiemusu 10/27/14 10:57 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by legacywhite (Post 46704)
I have 2 question for all power ranger fans.

1. If the Green Ranger had not lost his powers an Zordon still went through making the White Ranger who would he have choosen ?
1. Adam
2. rocky

Neither. Rocky, Aisha and Adam were all recruited at the same time. Meaning either Jason, Trini and Zack stayed on as red, yellow and black... or they were replaced by Rocky, Aisha and Adam as red, yellow and black.

The only way this would change is if, say, only TWO of the rangers went on the peace conference, meaning only two replacements would be needed. So whoever out of Rocky, Aisha and Adam was left over, would be given the leftover green/white powers. I guess it makes sense to think of Adam as a green ranger, because he actually became green in Zeo, but at that point in time it could have easily been Rocky as well. But Rocky and Adam were both just followers at that point. The green ranger needs to march to the beat of his own drum.

Quote:

Originally Posted by legacywhite (Post 46704)
2. If the Green Ranger had a Ninja coin what animal would you think it would be ?

Please answer turefully please. Green Ranger fans I know your out there and have thought about this.
thank you

Owl.