Power Ranger Online Message Board

Power Ranger Online Message Board (powerrangersonline.com/index.php)
-   Power Rangers General Discussion (powerrangersonline.com/forumdisplay.php?f=45)
-   -   Power Rangers should be cancelled (powerrangersonline.com/showthread.php?t=8078)

Massive Ego 10/07/17 12:05 PM

Re: Power Rangers should be cancelled

Disney were the ones who cancelled it in the first place and ended up selling it off.

MattEmily 10/07/17 11:31 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Massive Ego (Post 67315)
Disney were the ones who cancelled it in the first place and ended up selling it off.

not to mention they tried to cancel it at least twice.

Sailor Deimos 10/08/17 07:03 PM

I don't know if the op is serious or not. But Power Rangers really isn't a violent show. The stories are also pretty cookie cutter. Especially in the last several years, where they have clearly tried to make a quality children's show.

This isn't really the place to fight this battle anyway. Its a fan message boare that has nothing to do with how Power Rabgers is managed.

MattEmily 10/09/17 03:34 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sailor Deimos (Post 67353)
I don't know if the op is serious or not. But Power Rangers really isn't a violent show. The stories are also pretty cookie cutter. Especially in the last several years, where they have clearly tried to make a quality children's show.

This isn't really the place to fight this battle anyway. Its a fan message boare that has nothing to do with how Power Rabgers is managed.

Soccer Moms are always serious but yes I agree Power Rangers isn't even that violent of a show anyway it's pretty much the same as Superman, Spider-Man and the like in terms of violence. Batman is more violent since he's more of a darker hero.

Superstatler 10/09/17 06:09 PM

I think Deimos means that he or she isn't sure if the op is a troll or not.

Dino Ranger Knight 10/16/17 11:32 PM

Power Rangers is just not that bad. I don't see why it should be cancelled for bad content that it doesn't have.