Power Ranger Online Message Board

Power Ranger Online Message Board (powerrangersonline.com/index.php)
-   Power Rangers Online Feedback And Requests (powerrangersonline.com/forumdisplay.php?f=57)
-   -   New Board Style (Episode Blue is the latest) (powerrangersonline.com/showthread.php?t=615)

PrimoPiccolo 05/01/09 08:05 AM

New Board Style (Episode Blue is the latest)

To touch on the current flavors of the Kamen Rider franchise, "To the Tenth Power", a Decade skin, "Chou Your Den-O Soul", a Den-O skin, and "Mirror Image", a new Dragon Knight skin, have all been added to the database. Enjoy.

Kamen Rider Decade 05/01/09 11:46 AM

I prefer the Unleash the Dragon Style.

In the Mirror Image style, the light grey text on the light orange button makes it nearly impossible to read. Then in the green pull down menus are impossible to read.

In the To Tenth Power style, the neon green links on red background really clashes and looks bad. It also reminds me of what it would look like if a christmas theme and a USA based theme had a child together.

In the Chou Your Den-O Soul the white background is blinding, and the light blue text on white buttons could be improved by having black text instead.

PrimoPiccolo 05/02/09 02:38 AM

Thanks for that. It gets exhausting clicking through all those options, then checking every kind of page to see if everything syncs up. I wish with all of vBulletin's improvements they'd redesign the Style Manager as a WYSIWYG kind of thing.

PrimoPiccolo 06/06/09 03:00 AM

New Style

In honor of Decade's trip to the Dark Rider World, I've designed a new Dark Rider skin to accompany the new two-parter. Enjoy.

PrimoPiccolo 09/06/09 02:35 AM

New W Style

In honor of the new Kamen Rider series, I've made up a W style for the board. What do you think? What does it need? I'll leave it up for today and let everyone get a chance to try it on.

Tendou 09/06/09 10:04 PM

How do I change styles. It doesn't show anywhere on the board for me.

PrimoPiccolo 09/09/09 07:19 PM

Hmm, I thought I set it to primary display order.

Anyway, I put them all back, so you can select it if you want.

Tendou 09/10/09 02:43 PM

Now I see it in the board. Thanks. I like the Double theme. It would be better if you could somehow include his other forms too.

PrimoPiccolo 09/10/09 03:54 PM

Well, there are so freakin' many already, with undoubtedly more to come, I figured I could hold off on that for a good six months.

mbozzo 09/11/09 11:09 PM

I have seen the Dark Rider skin, and I have to say that it's interesting.