Power Ranger Online Message Board

Power Ranger Online Message Board (powerrangersonline.com/index.php)
-   Power Rangers General Discussion (powerrangersonline.com/forumdisplay.php?f=45)
-   -   Go-Busters sequel to RPM? (powerrangersonline.com/showthread.php?t=6887)

Ashiusx 08/02/15 03:17 PM

Go-Busters sequel to RPM?

Someone said Go-Busters should be a RPM sequel. I find that intriguing. I would like that to happen. I know there is no chance something like that can happen. But a man can dream.

mbozzo 08/02/15 09:20 PM

Re: Go-Busters sequel to RPM?

A man can dream, but wouldn't it be better if Go-Buster take place on another planet? ;)

Phantom Stranger 08/03/15 09:17 PM

I don't think that is likely to happen. They don't seem to do sequels to seasons. I don't think they will adapt Go-Buster.

MMPR Forever 08/04/15 06:03 PM

I hope not, I hated RPM. It wasn't Power Rangers

Massive Ego 08/04/15 06:08 PM

Only if its a sequel to Eddie's half. RPM went downhill after that. A shame since it was on its way to being the only good season since Wild Force. But Disney had to mess it up.

Usagi Reborn 08/04/15 06:09 PM

I wouldn't mind it. It would be pretty awesome actually. I would love to explore more of that world.

Disney Ranger 08/06/15 10:36 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Massive Ego (Post 56034)
Only if its a sequel to Eddie's half. RPM went downhill after that. A shame since it was on its way to being the only good season since Wild Force. But Disney had to mess it up.

RPM's first half was.a dark and gritty mess. It wasn't PR enough for me . Disney couldn't have a show so dark and gloomy. The second half was better but the damage was already done. RPM doesn't measure up with the greatness of the other Disney seasons.

White Tiger Fan 08/11/15 05:32 PM

RPM was really good. It was fun and exciting just like the nd of the first Saban Era. Too bad Eddie got fired. He was best PR crew member since Amit.

Sentai Master 08/15/15 02:16 PM

I think the ship has sailed on a go-busters adaption. I don't see them going backwards.

Itzy Bitzy Carter 08/18/15 05:16 PM

It would have been a cool idea but it would have had to have happened right after. It would have been good to see what happened to Dillion, Tenaya, and Summer.