Power Ranger Online Message Board

Power Ranger Online Message Board (powerrangersonline.com/index.php)
-   General Fandom Discussion (powerrangersonline.com/forumdisplay.php?f=39)
-   -   Power Rangers Morphinverse (powerrangersonline.com/showthread.php?t=7069)

Zabitan 02/02/16 01:25 AM

Re: Power Rangers Reloaded

The Rangers then appeared in the Antarctic desert, and started looking around. After a while, and still not seeing anything they started to worry. "You guys see anything?" Jason asked. Zack answered disappointed "Nah man it's like we're walking around in circles".

They then saw what looked like a short man wearing green medieval looking clothes walking around not noticing them. Kimberly then shouted "Hey mister", and the man turned around. She then asked "Can you help us. You see Rita Repulsa".

but before she could finish the man was shocked, and exclaimed "Rita? Rita sent you hear? Well then I Quagmire shall disappear"., and like that the man just teleported away in green light. But the Rangers were just confused "What's his problem?" Kimberly asked. But all Billy could say was "I don't know". Jason just shrugged it off, and said "Let's just find those weapons.", and the Rangers kept looking.

After a while the Rangers got to what they thought was the cave but saw putties guarding it. "Oh man what do we do?" Trini asked. Jason answered "Well just have to find some way to sneak around them when they aren't looking". Billy then stammered "Uh Uh G-g-guys we got trouble". Zack was dubious "Man this is perfect cover". But Trini corrected him "It was until about 10 seconds ago",

Zabitan 02/02/16 01:26 AM

Soon the Rangers saw that they were surrounded by Putties. Jason told Billy, and Trini "You two lead them away, and try to spread them out." Trini agreed "Right", and Billy followed "Affirmative", and the two ran off while the Putties chased them.

Jason, Zack, and Kimberly fought the remaining Putties. Jason then told them "Form a human chain". Jason then grabbed Zack who then grabbed Kimberly, and the three knocked out the Putties.

Meanwhile Billy, and Trini were by a cliff Billy then told Trini "Lets split up you go that way". Trini agreed "Right", and Billy went by the cliff being chased by Putties. The Putties chased Billy all the way up the cliff while Trini warned "Careful Billy you're too high" but the Putties were pushing him towards the edge.

Trini was watching, and realized only she could help "I'm scarred but I can do this. I don't want to do this but I have to" as she climbed up the cliff. And despite her fear of heights she made it all the way up. When she made she called out the Putties "Hey dirtbags. Come get some". The Putties then ran after her, and Billy but Trini, and Billy got out of the way, and the Putties threw themselves off the cliff".

Zabitan 02/02/16 01:27 AM

As soon as the Rangers regrouped Quagmire then reappeared, and said apologetically "Oh you're not Rita's minions I see. That was most unwise of me". Then Zack asked "Can you help us? You see we're the Power Rangers, and our mentor Zordon told us that there was a cave with some weapons we need".

As soon as he heard this he said excitedly "Well if you're Rangers brave then sure I'll take you to this cave". And just like that Quagmire teleported himself, and the Rangers to the cave where the weapons were. The Rangers were ecstatic "All right" Trini beamed. Zack agreed "This will be easy bo breezy".

But just like that Rita, her minions, and the once again human sized Minotaur appeared, and Rita taunted "That what you think. But I'm not letting you get them if it's the last thing I do". Then Rita fired energy bolts from her scepter but the Rangers, and Quagmire jumped out of the way.

"Oh man what do we do?" Zack asked nervously. Jason could only think of one thing "We're just going to have rush it, and avoid Rita's lasers". The Rangers proceed to split up while still running towards the altar while Rita kept firing lasers, and complaining "Hold still you Power Pests".

Eventually the Rangers however were able to reach the weapons, and Kimberly cheered "All right we did it". Jason agreed then ordered "Back to action", and the Rangers once again morphed, and teleported back outside the cave.

Zabitan 02/02/16 01:28 AM

The Minotaur then charged at the Rangers. But one by one the Rangers weapons then upgraded themselves into more futuristic appearances. Kimberly, and Trini threw their daggers, and arrows at the Minotaur followed by Billy, and Zack with their lance, an axe, and finally Jason with his sword.

Then their weapons started glowing as Zordon explained "Rangers now is the time to bring your weapons together". Jason agreed "Let's do this". Zack started "Power Axe", and he threw his axe in cannon mode, followed by Kimberly with "Power Bow", Billy with "Power Lance", Trini with "Power Daggers", and finally Jason with "Power Sword".

The Rangers then brought their weapons together as the Power Blaster, and aimed it at the Minotaur, and they all shouted "Fire". Then the Power Blaster fired out a laser which hit the Minotaur causing electricity to surge throughout him, causing him to fall down, and explode.

Zabitan 02/02/16 01:28 AM

Back at Rita's palace she once again hit her minions on their heads with her scepter screaming "Stupid, Lazy, Bunglers, It's all your fault".

At Ernie's gym and juice bar Billy was thanking Trini "I would like to express my gratitude for helping out today". Kimberly agreed "Yeah it was amazing how you climbed those rocks". Trini was glad "I guess it's true. You never know what you can do until you're forced to".

While this was going on Zack was sneaking around, and without anyone seeing him he put on a skull mask, and scared Trini making her climb all the way up the rope. And Zack joked "So I guess your fear's finally over huh?" as he, and the other Rangers just laughed.

The end.

Zabitan 02/03/16 07:36 PM

Comment on Power Rangers Morphinverse

Discuss how you feel about my new "Ultimate" style MMPR fic Power Rangers Reloaded.

Such as how you feel about the differences between it and the actual show, the plot, or how it uses elements from both Zyuranger, and MMPR.

Zabitan 02/04/16 01:26 AM

Power Rangers Dino Episode 3
A Pressing Engagement
By Justin Best

It was another day at Ernie’s Gym, and Juice Bar, and Kimberly was practicing gymnastics on the balance beam while Jason was bench pressing, and Ernie was counting “993 994”. Then Ernie asked “I lost count where we” Jason answered “994”, and Ernie counted again from 995.

Kimberly then went over, and cheered “Come on Jason you can do it.” Then Kimberly started chewing bubble gum while Jason kept going, and Ernie kept counting “1,008 1,009,” but just then Zack started skating in on his skateboard just as Kimberly was blowing a huge bubble.

But Zack lost control of his Skateboard, and went around the gym waving his arms, and eventually crashed into Kimberly not only causing her bubble to burst onto both of them but also caused Jason to drop his weights.

Zabitan 02/04/16 01:27 AM

At Rita’s Palace Rita was watching, and came up with a new plan. “He’s not so tough without his friends” she scoffed. “I’ll find a way to separate him from his friends, and send Goldar, and a monster to take care of him”. Goldar agreed “Yes your evil one I shall go down, and crush him”.

Finster was also pleased “Yes that sounds wonderful”.
Rita inquired “So Finster do you have a monster?” but for once Finster didn’t have an answer “Uh no my queen I’m afraid not”.

Babboo mocked “Uh oh you shouldn’t have said that”. But then Finster changed his mind “Wait I do have one. King Sphinx”.

Finster explained “He can use his strong winds to blow the other Rangers, and trap them in trees”. Squat was exited “and he can do the same to children to lure the Rangers out”. Rita was pleased “Yes that’s perfect send him down at once” she ordered.

Zabitan 02/04/16 01:28 AM

Back at Ernie’s Kimberly was once again practicing gymnastics on the balance beam while Jason, and Zack were sitting at a table in the juice bar. Zack said remorsefully “Hey man I just wanted to say I’m sorry. Do you forgive me?” he asked. Jason then said “Apology” before pausing for a few seconds, and then smiling “Accepted”, and he, and Zack shook hands as Zack cheered “All right”.

Then Kimberly came over, and Zack apologized “Hey Kim I just wanted to say I’m do you forgive me?”. And Kimberly said “Yeah it’s casual”. But Jason was still sad “But man I’m still bummed about that bench pressing record. I don’t want to be remembered as a quitter”. “A quitter?” Zack yelled incredulously but Jason shushed him

Then Bulk, and Skull came over, and Bulk taunted “Hey pinhead heard you choked today” then Bulk went behind Jason, and taunted some more “the bench pressing record is still mine” then he grabbed Jason by his stomach.

Zack yelled “Hey man” but Jason once again shushed him while Bulk kept taunting him. But Jason started tickling Bulk which caused him drop Jason on his own foot “My foot” he cried before bending over, and ripping his pants, and exposing his underwear as he whined “My pants”, and he and Skull got out of Ernie’s.

“See I told you I could handle it myself” Jason bragged. “No one said you couldn’t” Zack replied. Kimberly agreed “Yeah what’s wrong with seeking a little help from your friends?” she asked. Jason answered “Nothing unless you’re trying to win the bench pressing record”.

Zabitan 02/04/16 01:29 AM

Meanwhile in Angel Grove a little boy was minding his own business when a grey, and yellow sphinx monster appeared. “This will blow you away” King Sphinx quipped as he flapped his large wings causing hurricane like winds which blew the boy away. Then King Sphinx went all over Angel Grove doing the same to other children.

At Ernie’s Jason’s communicator started going off “Uh new watch” Zack tried to explain. “Yeah” Kimberly added. Then Zack told Ernie “Put it on my tab” as the Rangers went over to where they thought no one was looking.

“What is it Zordon?” Jason asked. Zordon answered “Rangers you must teleport to the children’s theater in Angel Grove park.” “What’s wrong?” Zack asked. Zordon answered “Rita Repulsa is at it again she’s sent down putties, and mysterious monster that blows away children with it’s wings to try, and take control of the park”. He then added “Go, and let the power protect you.